Ferdinand | EducationGhana |May 19|Private WASSCE: WAEC opens Official Registration for the 2023 WASSCE NOV/DEC
The management of the West African Examination Council (WAEC) has officially released the date and procedures for private candidates who intend to sit for the WAEC private exams (NOV/DEC).
According to WAEC, the general public should note that the registration of candidates for the West African Senior High School Certificate Examination for Private Candidates has commenced today, 17th May 2023 and will end on July 2023.
PROCEDURES FOR REGISTRATION OF CANDIDATES (NOV/DEC 2023)
Prospective candidates are to follow the steps below to register:
a. Open the registration website: www.waecgh.org
b. Select the link to WASSCE for Private
c. Click on start registration
d. Fill in the required security information data, i.e. password, security question, etc.
e. Fill in your personal information. Upload your picture.
f. Upload your signature.
g. Select the Region and the Centre where you wish to take the examination.
h. Select the subject(s) you intend to write.
i. Print your voucher and take it to any of the banks listed in Caption 16.
j. Pay the appropriate fees at the bank.
k. You will use your Invoice Number to access your Index Number and Admission Notice Forms.
MANUALS FOR PRIVATE WASSCE CANDIDATES 2023.
- Click HERE to download a copy of the Manual for Registration for the 2023 WASSCE for Private Candidates.
Please ensure that you have carefully read through the Manual for Registration before you proceed to register.
2. LIST OF MUSIC SET PIECES: Click HERE to download a copy of the music set pieces for the 2023 WASSCE for Private Candidates.
3. SET OF LITERATURE BOOKS: Click HERE to download a copy of the set of literature books for the 2023 WASSCE for Private Candidates.
4. SPECIAL NEEDS FORM: Click HERE to download a copy of the special need form.
5. PRACTICAL VENUES: Click HERE to download a copy of your practical venues.
- Click HERE to download the WAEC Biometric Software.
- Click HERE to download the scheme of Examination_2022.
- Click HERE to download prescribed texts for English Language (Core) paper 2.
Click HERE Click here to download prescribed texts for Ghanaian Languages.
For detailed information on the registration procedure, prospective candidates are to log onto the WAEC official website on www.waecgh.org
Prospective Candidates can also check below all the 2023 admissions for tertiary institutions in Ghana including nursing and colleges of education as well as their requirements before applying. You can apply as Awaiting Applicants.
IMPORTANT REPORTS FOM THE BASIC AND SHS in GHANA
- Catholic Pre-Tertiary Institutions to Observe May 18 as Obligatory Holiday
- WAEC Lists Top 5 SHSs charging illegal 2023 WASSCE Registration Fees
- WAEC outlines candidates that qualify to be registered for 2023 WASSCE
- WAEC opens the portal for the registration of WASSCE 2023 for School Candidates
- JHS 3 Candidates to officially write 2023 BECE in August – GES
MORE INFORMATION ON GES DOCUMENTS FOR TEACHERS
- Subject allocation and its corresponding percentages for Study Leave with Pay 2023/2024
- Documents Needed for Study Leave with Pay for the 2023/2024 Academic Year
- Requirements for Study Leave with pay for the 2023/2024 Academic Year
- How to get an Assurance Letter for Transfers in the GES
- Top List of Documents Needed to Apply for Assurance Letters in the GES
SCHEME OF WORKS AND LESSON PLAN FOR TEACHERS IN THE GES
- Exclusive Second Term JHS 2 Week 1 Lesson Plan for all Subjects
- Exclusive Second Term JHS 1 Week 1 Lesson Plan for all Subjects
- 2023 Second Term Scheme of Learning for JHS 3
- 2023 Second Term Scheme of Learning for JHS 2
- Second Term Scheme of Learning for JHS 1 to 3
ANSWERS TO THE MOST CHALLENGING QUESTIONS FOR YOU
- How the Ghanaian Currency evolved since 1958
- Important Features of Bank Notes Used in Ghana from 1958 to 1969
- How to effectively teach numeracy in the lower grade classes
- Top 6 Challenges Facing Education in Africa and Suggestive Solutions in 2023
- Important Notice on SSNIT Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 Pension Schemes for 2023
SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR 2023/2024 JUST FOR YOU
CHECK THE TOP UNIVERSITIES IN AFRICA FOR 2023 THAT MAY INTERST YOU
Check This Out Second Term Scheme of Learning for JHS 1 to 3
Check Out the 2023 Second Term Scheme of Learning for JHS 2
Check Out the 2023 Second Term Scheme of Learning for JHS 3
- GESOPS board of trustees demand GHC5,865 before responding to RTI requests
- How managers of the Second Tier Pension Scheme of GES Staff destroyed the Funds in the dark
- Study Leave with pay for the 2023/2024 Academic Year is Out
- Application for Teachers’ Assurance Letters to Districts for 2023/2024 Transfers Opens
- Top List of Regional and District GNAT Secretaries Recruited and Reposted in 2023
Check This Out: Senior High School Selection Guidelines for 2022 BECE Candidates
How to write and Address a Letter of Sponsorship as a School in the GES HERE
How to write and address any form of Letter to the Ghana Education Service HERE
How to write and Address an Application for Car Maintenance Allowance as a Teacher HERE
Check This Out: Top 10 Steps to Register and write Exams in KATon Computing Training Workshop
Check the SHS Grading System HERE
Download the 2022 basic and shs Academic Calendar HERE
Check This Out: JUST IN: Coalition of Concerned Teachers sacks acting President King Ali Awudu
Prospective Students can also check out the Admission Deadlines for Tertiary Institutions in Ghana as well as their Entry Requirements before Applying.
They can also check the institutions’ cut off pointsandHow to Applyto the various Tertiary Institutions in Ghana as well as the institutions’ Fees Schedulesfor any particular Semester or Year.
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get theNaCCA/GES Standard-Based Lesson Plans HERE
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
Download the Teachers Guide on SBCand CCP Curriculums HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition of the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥