Ferdinand | EducationGhana | April 1 |Application for Teachers’ Assurance Letters to Districts for 2023/2024 Transfers Opens
The Ghana Education Service (GES) wishes to inform all prospective teachers and the general public that the various District Directorates have started receiving applications from teachers who wish to seek assurance into the various districts for the 2023/2024 Academic year Transfers.
Applicants must submit the following documents for consideration;
- Application Letters
- Photocopies of all Certificates
- Confidential Reports from their Metro/Municipal/District Director
- Personal record form endorsed by Head of Human Resource Unit with a Passport picture affixed
- Clearance from Bank
An assurance letter to the Ghana Education Service is a letter issued by a district to an applicant assurance him or her of the availability of vacancies for employment or reposting.
This letter is given to the applicant to be given to his or her current district from which he or she is leaving, alerting them of the possible vacancy the teacher was going to fill in the new district which should be a reason for the teacher to be issued with transfers letters from his or her current district.
How to get an Assurance Letter
A teacher who wishes to be transferred to a particular district must apply to the district to be issued an assurance letter that will enable him or her to apply for transfers from his or her district.
The letter is written to the district if and only if there is an announcement for such purposes. The announcement from the district directorates to assures the applicant of the possibility of getting the assurance letter to enable him or her to apply for transfers from his or her district.
- Top List of Regional and District GNAT Secretaries Recruited and Reposted in 2023
- GNAT to repost 12 District Secretaries after battling in Court
- Vodafone Ghana and Institute of ICT professionals to train 1,000 girls in Coding
- Top 24 Signs of a weak man
- Non-Performing Schools to be closed down – Adutwum
Importance of the Assurance Letter
The assuurane Letter ;
- Gives the assurance to the exiting district that the applicant should be allowed to go on transfers
- Gives an assurance to the teacher to apply for transfers with the hope that he or she shall be posted to a vacant school where she or she applied for transfer
- Gives the GES the opportunity to know the number of teachers going on transfers within a particular academic year
- Gives the GES the opportunity to the GES know the available vacancies and to determine the number of staff needed to fill such vacancies
- Opens room for the smooth transfer of staff of the GES
- 2022 NOV/DEC Second Series: Over 10,000 candidates fail Mathematics
- 2023 Teachers Promotion Exams: How to request Index numbers and Study Centres
- Top Research Papers to Support Your PhDs in 2023
- Top 10 Strategies to survive the Winter as an International Student in America in 2023
- Categories of Staff that qualify for Top Ranking Allowances in the GES
Check This Out: Senior High School Selection Guidelines for 2022 BECE Candidates
How to write and Address a Letter of Sponsorship as a School in the GES HERE
How to write and address any form of Letter to the Ghana Education Service HERE
How to write and Address an Application for Car Maintenance Allowance as a Teacher HERE
Check This Out: Top 10 Steps to Register and write Exams in KATon Computing Training Workshop
Check the SHS Grading System HERE
Download the 2022 basic and shs Academic Calendar HERE
Check This Out: JUST IN: Coalition of Concerned Teachers sacks acting President King Ali Awudu
Prospective Students can also check out the Admission Deadlines for Tertiary Institutions in Ghana as well as their Entry Requirements before Applying.
They can also check the institutions’ cut off pointsandHow to Applyto the various Tertiary Institutions in Ghana as well as the institutions’ Fees Schedulesfor any particular Semester or Year.
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get theNaCCA/GES Standard-Based Lesson Plans HERE
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
Download the Teachers Guide on SBCand CCP Curriculums HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition of the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥