EducationGhana| June 06|No Teacher Trainee has impregnated students, teachers and a Headmistress at Asokore Mampong – GES:
The Asokore Mampong Municipal Education Directorate has been refuted by a publication claiming that a teacher trainee doing his internship in one of the M/A schools under the Education Directorate has impregnated 24 school girls, four female teachers and the headmistress of the alleged school.
Read Full Statement Below:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
RE: TEACHER TRAINEE ON TEACHING PRACTICE IMPREGNATES 24 GIRLS, HEADMISTRESS AND FOUR FEMALE TEACHERS -VOLTAWEBPAGE.COM
Asokore Mampong, Thursday 2nd June 2022 –
The attention of the Asokore Mampong Municipal Education Directorate has been drawn to a publication claiming that a teacher trainee doing his internship in one of the M/A schools under the Education Directorate has impregnated 24 school girls, four female teachers and the headmistress of the alleged school.
1. The Asokore Mampong Municipal Education Directorate hereby informs the general public that this publication is totally false. The Education Directorate since its inception has not engaged colleges of Education to post teacher trainees into any of our schools.
Check This Out:List of TVET Competency-Based Training Programmes for the 2022 Academic Year
2. Teacher trainees are posted within their home regions. Trainees are posted to schools in districts within their Region of studies and are mostly sent to schools that lack trained teachers. Asokore Mampong does not have such challenge.
3. There are eight (8) M/A schools under the Education Directorate, all of these school are headed by males except Aboabo M/A JHS which is headed by a female who is far advance in age and is due for retirement in 2023.
Check This Out: List of Public Vocational Schools in Ghana for the 2022 Academic Year
4. The Directorate has records to prove the reduction of teenage pregnancy in our schools. The Girls’ Education unit has over the past 3 years recorded a lower number of pregnant school girls in schools in our Municipality.
5. As part of our open-door policy, the Asokore Mampong Education Directorate is ever ready to provide further information and clarification on this and related matters. The media is admonished to contact us to verify or confirm issues regarding education in the municipality at any time. END
ISSUED BY THE PUBLIC RELATIONS UNIT
ASOKORE MAMPONG EDUCATION OFFICE
Check The SHS Grading System HERE
Download the 2022 basic and shs Academic Calendar HERE
Check This Out: JUST IN: Coalition of Concerned Teachers sacks acting President King Ali Awudu
Prospective Students can also check out the Admission Deadlines for Tertiary Institutions in Ghana as well as their Entry Requirements before Applying.
They can also check the Institions’ cut off pointsandHow to Applyto the various Tertiary Institutions in Ghana as well as the Insitutions’ Fees Schedulesfor any particular Semester or Year.
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get theNaCCA/GES Standard-Based Lesson Plans HERE
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
Download Teachers Guide on SBCand CCP Curriculums HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition to the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥