Ferdinand| EducationGhana| October 7| World Bank Group Internship Program for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
World Bank Group Internship Program: Are you a graduate student or do you hold an undergraduate degree? Would you be interested in an internship with the World Bank Group? Applications for the Bank Internship Program’s summer term are being accepted now through January 31.
The World Bank Internship Program gives highly motivated people the chance to learn about the goals and activities of the World Bank in international development. The experience is typically beneficial and fascinating for interns. Additionally, it is a way for them to add real-world employment experience to their resumes.
Company/Organisation: World Bank Group
Program Type: Paid Internship/Graduate Internship.
Program Location: Various.
Program Duration: A minimum of four weeks
Basic Qualification: Undergraduate degree/Graduate Studies
Application Deadline: January 31
Eligibility criteria for the World Bank Group Internship Program
To be eligible for an Internship at the World Bank Group,
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a master’s degree or PhD with plans to return to school full-time).
- There is no age limit.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable.
- Other skills, such as computing skills, are advantageous.
The WB pays an hourly salary to all Interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance toward travel expenses up to USD 3,000 at the discretion of the manager. These travel expenses can only include transport expenses (airfare) to or from the duty station city. Interns are responsible for their own accommodations.
How to Apply
Take time to prepare your application and enter your personal information accurately. You will be asked to upload the following documents:
– Curriculum Vitae (CV)
– Statement of Interest
– Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
the following application checklist is meant to facilitate your application experience for the World Bank Summer Internship Program.
- Ensure that you use your browser version either Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Internet Explorer 10 or higher.
- Please make sure that you are connected with a reasonable bandwidth internet connection without any network or firewall restrictions.
- You will be asked to register for an account and provide an email address.
- You must complete your application in a single session and you will only be able to submit it if you have uploaded all the required documents and answered all the questions (all questions marked with an asterisk (*) are required).
- Please complete the application within 45 minutes to avoid a system timeout.
- Please provide the most current contact information. Ensure that you have correctly spelt out your email address since this will be our main channel of communication with you regarding your candidacy.
Check This Out: Top 100 Samples of CVs/Resumes that cut across almost all academic fields and some job CVs
- Ensure that you have correctly spelled out your email address, since this will be our main channel of communication with you regarding your candidacy.
- Remember to enter your complete phone number (country code + city code + number).
- Please do not enter any special characters (â-<>&#â, etc.) in any of the application fields. Try not to copy and paste any characters/text from Microsoft Word.
- Please upload the following documents (mandatory) before submitting your application:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
Note: Each file should not exceed 5 MB and should be in one of the following formats: .doc, .docx, or .pdf
- Please make sure that the filenames of the documents that you are attaching do not contain any special characters, such as â-<>&#â, etc. PDF files are the best files to upload.
- Once you submit your application, you will not be able to make any further changes/updates.
- Upon submission of your application, you will receive an email confirmation providing you with your application number.
The WB Internship is offered twice a year:
• Summer Internship (May–September): The application period is December 1–January 31 each year.
• Winter Internship (November–March): The application period is October 1-31 each year.