The Academic Board of the University of Education, Winneba (UEW) at its emergency meeting held on 31st March 2021 discussed and approved the following guidelines for the conduct of the end-of-first-semester examinations scheduled to start from Wednesday, 14th April 2021 and end on Friday, 30th April 2021:
- The examinations will be conducted in the blended/hybrid mode in consonance with how lectures have been conducted during the semester.
- All General Courses for undergraduate programmes shall be carried out in the virtual mode on the UEW-LMS platform.
- The end-of-semester examinations for all Faculty and Departmental courses shall be conducted in the sit-in mode.
- The conduct of examinations on General Courses shall begin on Wednesday 14th April and end on Friday, 16th April 2021.
- The sit-in examinations for Faculty and Departmental courses shall begin on Monday, 19th April and end on Friday, 30th April 2021.
- The conduct of all sit-in examinations shall be done in compliance with the COVID-19 safety protocols.
Deans, HoDs, Examination Officers and Graduate Coordinators are to liaise with the IT Directorate and the Student Records Office (SRO) to facilitate smooth conduct of the novel blended/hybrid mode of examinations.
Check This Out: It is comparatively advantageous acquiring a Teaching Certificate from College than University – Ellis Ferdinand
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard – Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard – Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAEC Marking SchemesHERE
Get the NaCCA/GES Standard -Based Lesson PlansHERE
Get the WAEC BECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition to the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥