Ferdinand|EducationGhana| October 10|NTC opens Second Phase of the 2022 Teacher Licensure Examination Registration
The National Teaching Council is mandated by Education Regulatory Bodies Act 2020 (ACT 1023) to regulate the teaching profession in Ghana.
The purpose of the Licensing Examination is to enable qualified teachers to acquire a professional licence and prepare teachers to meet the demands of the National Teachers’ Standards of possessing the minimum knowledge, skills, values and attitudes necessary to deliver effectively in schools.
Check This Out: BECE 2022: Top 12 reasons why Candidates fail in the BECE
Eligibility for the Licensure Examination.
1. All Prospective candidates who hold a Diploma in Basic Education (DBE), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), M.Ed and are desirous of becoming professional teachers.
The candidates are to apply online at exams.ntc.gov.gh and complete the application form for the licensure examination.
2. All the above-mentioned candidates who completed in 2021 or before qualify to write the examination at a Centre of their choice.
3. Candidates who wrote the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination but were unsuccessful in some papers may register to re-sit.
4. Fees for registration:
a) Fresh candidates are required to pay GHȻ 350.00 to register for the examination.
b) Candidates who are re-sitting a paper are to pay GHȻ 150.00.
c) Candidates who are re-sitting two (2) papers are to pay GHȻ 210.00.
d) Candidates who are re-sitting all three (3) papers are to pay GHȻ 350.00.
Payment can be made at any branch of Prudential Bank Ltd nationwide or Mobile money Payment can be made through the short code *772*51# across all networks
For banking payment, candidates must notify the bank as fresh students, re-sitting one, two or three papers.
• Take the Pin and Serial No. from the Bank after payment.
• Log onto exams.ntc.gov.gh
• Enter your e-voucher Serial no. and Pin
• Fill in all the fields and remember to upload your passport-size photograph
NOTE: NTC will not accept any request for a change of photograph after the examination.
• Review the information provided and submit.
• Print a Summary of the inputs made.
• Read the examination regulations and tick the tick-box before submission.
5. Candidates should keep their PIN and SERIAL NUMBERS secured after registration for the licensure examination for further use after the examination.
Completed application forms should be received online no later than 18th November 2022
NB: i. There will be no extension in time for registration beyond the 18th November 2022 deadline.
ii. Dress code should be formal. No bathroom slippers.
iii. No baby at the examination centre.
Date for Examination:
15th and 16th December 2022
How to write and Address a Letter of Sponsorship as a School in the GES HERE
How to write and address any form of Letter to the Ghana Education Service HERE
How to write and Address an Application for Car Maintenance Allowance as a Teacher HERE
Check the SHS Grading System HERE
Download the 2022 basic and shs Academic Calendar HERE
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition to the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥