Ferdinand | EducationGhana |May 06| Abdul Rahman Lansah is UDS Valedictorian with CGPA of 4.89 at the 23rd Congregation
The University for Development Studies, UDS, has held its 23rd Congregation Ceremony for students who completed programmes of study in the 2021/2022/ academic year.
A total of 7072 students graduated, out of which 27 students graduated with PhDs, 261 graduated with Master’s Degrees and 6,784 graduated with various Bachelor’s Degrees.
The valedictorian, Mr. Abdul Rahman Lansah who graduated with a Degree in Mechanical Engineering with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.89, recalled the long and hard journey which had brought them to their graduation day.
- The 2023 Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination begins today
- Non-Professional Teachers in Public and Private Schools given up to May 31 to fully register for Professional Certs
- Update: How ATAG falsely accused its Former Executive Member, Michael Dzadey as an Imposter in 2020
- Meet Sarah Seyram Arhinful: UEW’s First ever Valedictorian with the Highest CGPA of 4.0
- How Ghana’s Richest Teachers make their Wealth in 2023
On behalf of the graduating class, he thanked the faculty, administrators and staff of UDS, as well as the families and benefactors of graduating students, for their support.
He encouraged his fellow graduands to be agents of change, and to remain relevant to society, adding that their relevance will be measured according to the problems they solve and the legacy they leave behind.
Awards were given to deserving students from the various schools and faculties. The Best Graduating Female Student was Rahma Issah who graduated with a BSc. Agribusiness with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.81.
Check This Out Second Term Scheme of Learning for JHS 1 to 3
Check Out the 2023 Second Term Scheme of Learning for JHS 2
Check Out the 2023 Second Term Scheme of Learning for JHS 3
- GESOPS board of trustees demand GHC5,865 before responding to RTI requests
- How managers of the Second Tier Pension Scheme of GES Staff destroyed the Funds in the dark
- Study Leave with pay for the 2023/2024 Academic Year is Out
- Application for Teachers’ Assurance Letters to Districts for 2023/2024 Transfers Opens
- Top List of Regional and District GNAT Secretaries Recruited and Reposted in 2023
Check This Out: Senior High School Selection Guidelines for 2022 BECE Candidates
How to write and Address a Letter of Sponsorship as a School in the GES HERE
How to write and address any form of Letter to the Ghana Education Service HERE
How to write and Address an Application for Car Maintenance Allowance as a Teacher HERE
Check the SHS Grading System HERE
Download the 2022 basic and shs Academic Calendar HERE
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition of the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥