Ferdinand | EducationGhana | April 26| List of Top Public Colleges of Education in Ghana that runs French Education for the 2023/2024 Academic Year
The Ghana Tertiary Education Commission (GTEC) was established by the Education Regulatory Bodies Act, 2020 (Act 1023) which repealed the National Council for Tertiary Education Act 1993 (Act 454) and the National Accreditation Board Act, 2007 (Act 744).
GTEC, an amalgamation of the National Council for Tertiary Education and the National Accreditation Board has the mandate to regulate tertiary education in all its forms in Ghana.
The Commission is responsible for the accreditation of public and private tertiary education institutions; and programmes of public and private tertiary education institutions.
Without limiting subsection (l), the Commission shall determine (a) the requirements for the maintenance of standards of physical infrastructure, governance systems, human resources and financial sustainability in the tertiary education sector;
the programmes and requirements for the efficient and effective operation of a tertiary education institution and maintenance of acceptable levels of academic or professional standards in the institution; and
the levels of all qualifications awarded by recognised or accredited institutions including professional institutions in the country or elsewhere.
Prospective and Continuing students must be very much aware of the kind of tertiary institutions they attend to for their certificates so as to prevent going to institutions that are not given the necessary accreditation to run certain programmes.
The accreditation to 8 public Colleges of Education in Ghana to run French Education for the 2023/2023 Academic Year. subject to review include;
- How SRC Executives are elected at the St Louis College of Education
- Simple Steps to Check Nursing and Midwifery Licensure Exam Results
- Fosu College of Education Prospectus for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
- How to Award and Classify Academic Certificates in Colleges of Education
- 2023: Grading System and How to Calculate CGPA in Colleges of Education
The Colleges of Education listed below run the French part of their JHS
1. Mount Mary College Education, Somanya.
2. Enchi College of Education, Enchi.
3. Wesley College of Education, Kumasi.
4.Bagabaga College of Education, Tamale.
5. E.P. College of Education, Amedzofe.
6.Gbewaa College of Education, Pusiga.
7. St. Vincent College of Education, Yendi.
8. St. John Bosco’s College of Education, Navrongo.
Check This Out Second Term Scheme of Learning for JHS 1 to 3
Check Out the 2023 Second Term Scheme of Learning for JHS 2
Check Out the 2023 Second Term Scheme of Learning for JHS 3
- GESOPS board of trustees demand GHC5,865 before responding to RTI requests
- How managers of the Second Tier Pension Scheme of GES Staff destroyed the Funds in the dark
- Study Leave with pay for the 2023/2024 Academic Year is Out
- Application for Teachers’ Assurance Letters to Districts for 2023/2024 Transfers Opens
- Top List of Regional and District GNAT Secretaries Recruited and Reposted in 2023
Check This Out: Senior High School Selection Guidelines for 2022 BECE Candidates
How to write and Address a Letter of Sponsorship as a School in the GES HERE
How to write and address any form of Letter to the Ghana Education Service HERE
How to write and Address an Application for Car Maintenance Allowance as a Teacher HERE
Check the SHS Grading System HERE
Download the 2022 basic and shs Academic Calendar HERE
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition of the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥