The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) has released its Fee Schedule for the 2021/22 Academic Year.
1. Fees must be paid in full at the beginning of the semester
2. Students are required to pay the relevant Fees as specified under A+B1+B2 and Residential Fees
into KNUST MAIN FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT at any of the following Banks:
|GCB BANK||CONSOLIDATED BANK GHANA (CBG)|
|REPUBLIC BANK||STANDARD CHARTERED BANK|
|UBA BANK||STANBIC BANK GHANA|
|CAL BANK||GHANA POST|
Check This Out: List of Top Technical and Vocational Colleges of Education for the 2022 Academic Year
3. Residential Fees and Academic Fees should be paid separately into the same accounts using different pay-in-slips for each fee item (i.e. Residential Fees, Academic Fees)
4. All freshmen are to have their Chest X-ray, and medical examination at KNUST Hospital
5. International Students are required to pay the relevant Fees as specified into KNUST MAIN FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT at any of the following Banks:
GCB BANK (Gha)
6. Physical Development Levy** is for the setting up of solar street lights and maintenance of walkways on campus.