Ferdinand | EducationGhana | December 27 | Enchi College of Education 2022/2023 Admission Fees Notice
The First Batch of successful applicants to Enchi College of Education for the 2022/23 Academic year is out.
Successful applicants may receive their admission notices and proceed with payments of fees to get enrolled.
Admission notices are usually sent via text messages, however, applicants are advised to check the notice boards of colleges they applied to as the messages may fail sometimes.
How to Check the Enchi College of Education Admission list
Successful applicants shall receive Text Messages from their respective Colleges of Choice to print their admission letters.
The successful applicants shall receive their Application Numbers as well as Personal Identification Numbers to be able to access their admission letters.
Applicants who could not receive their messages can still visit the notice board of their Colleges of Choice to check their names on the board.
Such applicants after finding their names on the board should contact the College Administration for further information regarding their Admission letters.
Enchi College of Education 2022/2023 Admission Fees Notice
- Successful applicants are expected to make a non-refundable admission fee of GH¢2,991.50.
- Examination free of GHC920.00 for an Academic year
- Making a total of GHC 3,911.50 into the account details below: Bank: Any ADB Bank. or GCB Bank Account; Account Name: Enchi College of Education, Account Number; Use TRANSFLOW for ADB and ETRANZACT for GCB
- Admission is not Transferable
- Change of Programme is not allowed
- Offer of Admission shall be withdrawn if the admission is later found to be fraudulent
- Offer of Admission is on condition that the applicant is medically fit to pursue the program. Students will therefore undergo a medical examination to be conducted by the College with a team of medical officers.
- Students will be required to register with the NHIS if they have not done so
- Students are to provide SSNIT and Ezwich Account Numbers on reporting to facilitate the process of their Teacher Trainees Aloeanxes by the Student Loan Trust Fund.
- Reporting dates for fresh students shall be later communicated.
Failure to meet the deadline of January 6, 2023, for payment of fees means you have forfeited your admission offer.
Check This Out: 2022/23 Admission: List of Successful Applicants to Wesley College of Education is Out
How to write and Address a Letter of Sponsorship as a School in the GES HERE
How to write and address any form of Letter to the Ghana Education Service HERE
How to write and Address an Application for Car Maintenance Allowance as a Teacher HERE
Check the SHS Grading System HERE
Download the 2022 basic and shs Academic Calendar HERE
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition to the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥