Ferdinand | EducationGhana | April 28| Cost of Application Forms for UEW Regular Undergraduate Admissions for the 2023/2024 Academic Year
The management of the University of Education Winneba invites applications from qualified interested applicants for regular undergraduate admission for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Cost Of Application Forms
UEW Regular Undergraduate Admission for 2023/2024.
Cost of Online Application Forms for the 2023/2024 Academic Year are as follows;
Direct/ Post Diploma – GHC255.00
Mature – GHC405.00
International Applicants – 100USD
Applications for the 2023/2024 Academic Year are scheduled to close on Friday, 22nd December 2023.
- Peki College of Education Official 2023/2024 Admission Forms Out -APPLY HERE
- Accra College of Education Official 2023/2024 Admission Forms Out -APPLY HERE
- Admission into Public Colleges of Education for the 2023/2024 Academic Year Officially Out
- The nursing and Midwifery Training Colleges admissions portal opened for the 2023/2024 academic year
Entry Requirements into UEW Regular Undergraduate Admissions for the 2023/2024 Academic Year
1. DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
Applicant must have obtained Credit Passes (A1-D7) in Three (3) Core Subjects including English Language and Mathematics, and (A1-C6) in Three (3) Elective Subjects relevant to the programme of interest.
DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION, Where an applicant must possess at least a Diploma or HND in expertise.
SSSCE/ ABCE/GBCE Holders
Applicant must have obtained Credits Passes (A-D) in Six (6) subjects, comprising Three (3) Core Subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, and Three (3) Elective Subjects relevant to the programme of interest.
Physical Education and Sports Coaching applicants should not be more than Forty (40) and Fifty (50) years respectively.
2. BACHELOR PROGRAMMES
Applicant must possess a Diploma or Higher National Diploma (HND) or its equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Five (5) credits at GCE “O” Level, including English Language and Mathematics as well as
Two (2) “A” Level passes other than General Paper in relevant subjects Note
- Physical Education and Sports Coaching applicants should not be more than Forty (40) and Fifty (50) years respectively
Must have obtained at least Six (6) Credit passes (A1-C6) totalling aggregate 36 or better including Three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science or Social Studies, as well as Three (3) relevant Elective subjects
Must also satisfy Specific requirements of the Programme of Interest School Certificate/GCE Holders.
NOTE: To complete your application successfully, ensure you have a valid email address, mobile phone number and soft copies of your results slip/transcripts, certificates, and passport picture to support your application. Click here for information on how to apply
Applicants in the final year who are yet to write their final examinations may also apply and indicate “AWAITING RESULT” under the examination results section of the application form
Check This Out Second Term Scheme of Learning for JHS 1 to 3
Check Out the 2023 Second Term Scheme of Learning for JHS 2
Check Out the 2023 Second Term Scheme of Learning for JHS 3
- GESOPS board of trustees demand GHC5,865 before responding to RTI requests
- How managers of the Second Tier Pension Scheme of GES Staff destroyed the Funds in the dark
- Study Leave with pay for the 2023/2024 Academic Year is Out
- Application for Teachers’ Assurance Letters to Districts for 2023/2024 Transfers Opens
- Top List of Regional and District GNAT Secretaries Recruited and Reposted in 2023
Check This Out: Senior High School Selection Guidelines for 2022 BECE Candidates
How to write and Address a Letter of Sponsorship as a School in the GES HERE
How to write and address any form of Letter to the Ghana Education Service HERE
How to write and Address an Application for Car Maintenance Allowance as a Teacher HERE
Check the SHS Grading System HERE
Download the 2022 basic and shs Academic Calendar HERE
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition of the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥