EducationGhana| December 19|University of Education, Winneba: The University of Education currently has two institutes, three eleven colleges, faculties, two schools and over fifty academic departments.
Over 160 undergraduate academic programmes are run in the University. The Division of Academic Affairs (DAA) administers applications for undergraduate degrees including
certificates, diplomas and bachelor’s degrees.
• The application and information about procedures, requirements, fees, and
deadlines are available online as well as at the Division of Academic Affairs
(DAA)on all satellite campuses.
The UEW Undergraduate Admissions Brochure shall be updated annually.
• Application for admission into programmes of study leading to undergraduate
degrees or diplomas must be on prescribed forms (online) approved by the
• Applications shall normally be made in response to an official advertisement to that
effect in national newspapers and on the UEW website. The advertisements,
which shall normally be made between November and March, every academic
year, shall specify the programme for which admissions are to be granted.
• It is the responsibility of the candidate seeking admission to ensure that all
the information and documents required on the prescribed forms are supplied
online to reach the Deputy Registrar, Division of Academic Affairs (DAA)
not later than the advertised deadline.
• Always print a copy of your completed application form for reference
purposes, as directed.
Check This Out: Ada College of Education 2021/22 Admission List Out – Check HERE
How To Apply
- There are three application options: Direct, Mature and Post-Diploma. Obtain
an appropriate Application Voucher from any of the following Banks: GCB
Bank, HFC Bank, Agriculture Development Bank (ADB), Zenith Bank,
Unibank or Fidelity Bank. International Students may use VISA card.
Visit the University’s website www.uew.edu.gh. Click on Admissions, and
select Apply Online >>>. Log in with your Voucher Serial Number and PIN.
Choose an appropriate application form and complete it. Complete the
personal data section and proceed to the Results and Programme Selection
sections. Upload all relevant attachments.
Check the declaration and submit it. (Before you submit the application ensure
that the information provided, especially names, postal address, choice of
the programme, etc., are correct because after submitting the application, you
cannot access it for corrections).
Print a copy of your completed application form for reference purposes.
All applications must be done and submitted online at www.uew.edu.gh. There is
additional information on the website to guide you.
• An application should not be completed and submitted in a way that will disadvantage or disqualify an applicant. In this respect applicants are entreated to study the Admissions Brochure carefully before completing an application
• Submitting an application and supporting documents is the first step in the selection process. Selection will be based on merit.
• A fee-paying facility is available to Ghanaian applicants who do not meet
the competitive selection cut-offs but satisfy the minimum university requirements.
• Mature Applicants for Special Education are expected to pass the Entrance Examination in Special Education as well as in their second programme.
• Physical Education and Sports Coaching applicants should not be more than forty (40) and fifty (50) years respectively.
• Successful Post-Diploma applicants may be placed at Level 100, 200 or 300 of the Four-Year degree programme depending on the programme in question and the background of the applicant.
• All certificates and results other than those from the West African Examinations Council, the Universities and Polytechnics in Ghana and institutions accredited by the National Accreditation Board should be cleared with the National Accreditation Board and the evaluation reports submitted to the university.
You may call National Accreditation Board on 0302-518630, 286013/14, 518570
for assistance. Applicants with Baccalaureate and other foreign qualifications will
therefore be considered on recommendation and establishment of equivalence
by the National Accreditation Board. Otherwise, such candidates may apply as
Check This Out: It is comparatively advantageous acquiring a Teaching Certificate from College than University – Ellis Ferdinand
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition to the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥