EducationGhana| January 02| EducationReview2021: President Akuffo Addo has named the 2021 National Standardized Test being organized for Basic 4 Learners at the Public Basic Schools as one of his major achievements under Education in 2021.
According to the president on his Facebook page, the following are his achievements in 2021 under education;
- Ten (10) Brand New V-Model STEM SHS schools constructed across the country.
- Free SHS continues with over 1000 school projects constructed to accommodate the increasing numbers.
- Completion of 29 E-Blocks and Expansion of those without dormitories.
- Provision of School Buses, staff pick-ups and motorbikes for supervisors.
- Introduction of Teachers Professional Allowances as Incentives.
- Provision of Free WFi to over 700 SHS,42 Colleges of Education and 13 public universities.
- Introduction of National Standardized Assessment Test.
- Equipment Technical Universities of the modern state of the art facilities.
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition to the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥