As a follow up to my earlier notice, and following approval by Senior Management, the proposed Supplementary Re-sit Examinations for first semester courses at the University of Ghana has been rescheduled. The Examinations will start on August 1st, 2020.
Affected students must note the following:
- The Examinations will be carried out on-line.
- All the online Examinations will take place onsite, in identified laboratories on the Legon Campus, at the proposed times per the Re-sit Examinations Timetable to issue soon.
- Students who may need an accommodation to enable them to write their re-sit examinations may apply directly to the traditional Halls.
- Students must ensure they report to the identified Examination Centres only for courses they have registered for.
- No student will be admitted to any examination for a course s/he has not registered for.
- For identification purposes, students without a valid University of Ghana student identity card will NOT be admitted to any examination venue.
- All students are informed of the ‘No Mask No Entry’ position of all Units within the University.
- Students must observe all the necessary COVID-19 preventive protocols put in place by the University at all times.
Check This Out: JUST IN: GES opens recruitment for 2017 and 2018 Unposted Teachers from Colleges of Education – APPLY HERE
The Supplementary Re-sit Examinations are open to ALL Students (Regular and Distance Education) and any other students who should have completed their programmes between the 2015/16 to 2018/19 academic years but needing to write Supplementary Re-sit Examinations for 1st Semester Courses only.
Students with any issues must contact their respective College Academic Officers.
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER 0506440219
Get the WAEC Marking Schemes HERE
Get the NaCCA/GES Standard -Based Lesson Plans HERE
Get the WAEC BECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE