Applications are invited from qualified undergraduate students to access the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund (VCSF) for brilliant but needy students for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Mode of Submission
Completed application forms should be submitted to the Dean of Faculty or Principal, CODeL latest by Friday, 22nd October 2021.
Students in the Distance Education programme should submit completed application forms to the Principal of CODeL through their Study Centre Coordinators.
Closing Date: Friday, 22nd October 2021
Check This Out: GES gradually ignoring Upgrading with Degrees for Promotion Exams – Ellis Ferdinand
- To be eligible to receive the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund (VCSF) award, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Ghanaian as defined by the Constitution of Ghana.
- Be an undergraduate student of UEW.
- Be enrolled on a non-Full fee-paying programme at the University.
- Must have the strong academic ability and have a financial need. That is, the applicant must produce evidence, with documentation, that he/she has strong academic potential but is financially handicapped to pursue higher education in UEW.
- Submit a completed Application Form for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund award before the announced deadline for the submission of the Form.
- The applicant must not be on a similar scholarship.
NB: For further information, contact the Schedule Officer on 0246173283
Please download the VCSF Applications Form from the link below:
Check This Out: Smuggling of Mobile Phones among top 4 examination Irregularities during WASSCE 2021
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the WAEC Marking Schemes HERE
Get theNaCCA/GES Standard-Based Lesson Plans HERE
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
Download Teachers Guide on SBCand CCP Curriculums HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition to the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥