The Presbyterian Women’s College of Education, Aburi invites qualified persons to fill up the following vacant positions in the College:
ACADEMIC STAFF – TUTOR
Interested applicants can apply to teach in the following areas.
o Education (Early Childhood/Psychology)
o Home Economics (Clothing & Textile)
o English Language
Check This Out:GES announces date for District and Regional Transfers of Teachers for 2021/22 Academic Year
The appointment to the position of tutor shall be for a term of five (5) years and may be renewed for a second term upon satisfactory performance.
A Tutor’s appointment may be renewed up to a maximum of three terms, that is, a total of fifteen (15) years upon which the appointment may be terminated unless the applicant qualifies for promotion to Senior Tutor position.
Qualifications and Experience
• Applicants must hold at least a good First Degree and a Masters’ Degree (MPHIL) in a relevant subject area. Both degrees must be in the same subject area.
• Have an impeccable record of service.
Applicants must also have the following competencies
• Possess proven leadership skills and be a team player.
• Be analytical, critical, result-oriented, innovative and visionary
• Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills
• Be able to act professionally in all situations;
• Be highly organised, efficient and resourceful with the ability to multi-task amid conflicting demands and busy work schedules.
Check This Out: It is comparatively advantageous acquiring a Teaching Certificate from College than University – Ellis Ferdinand
Mode of Application
Interested applicants should submit six (6) copies of applications (comb-bound) together with application forms (downloaded), Curriculum vitae, certified copies of certificates, transcripts and recommendations from two referees to:
Appointment and Promotions Committee
Presbyterian Women’s College of Education, Aburi
P. O. Box 19
Aburi – Akuapem
and soft copies to: email@example.com
Closing Date for submission of applications
Not later than 4.00 p.m. on Friday, 27th August 2021.
Applications received after the deadline will not be processed.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
Click Here To Download Application Forms