Ferdinand | EducationGhana | March 30 |Important steps on arranging and merging documents for Canadian Study Permit application
For those of us yet to apply for a Canada visa, here is a quick guide:
List (and how to arrange & merge) Documents for Canadian Study Permit application.
Section 1: Proof of Acceptance
1. Admission Letter
2. Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
3. Academic Transcript (if available)
Section 2: Proof of Identity
1. Data Page of Passport
2. Photo 35mm x 45mm
3. Previous visa pages/travel history(if applicable)
Section 3: Proof of Financing
1. Loan Document & Confirmation of loan Acceptance email (if applicable)
2. Scholarship/Grant (if applicable)
3. Your Credit Score Report (optional)
4. Your Bank Statement.
5. Tuition/deposit payment receipt and confirmation of payment (if applicable)
6. Mutual Funds Investment/Fixed Deposit, Shares, pension/retirement savings etc.
7. Personal Assets (Landed Properties, etc)
8. Proof of Source of Income (Employment documents or Business Documents)
Section 4: Client Information
1. Detailed SOP/LOE/LOI
2. Recent CV
3. Professional Certificates
4. NSS Cert
5. Upfront eMedical Sheet
6. Police Clearance Certificate (if available)
7. Birth Certificate
8. Other ID e.g., Driver’s License or Ghana Card
9. Evidence of Employment or Business Registration Documents (if self-employed)
10. Any other documents to show family relationships (e.g, marriage certificate and spousal documents – for married people, children documents, birth certificates of siblings, etc.), pictures with caption inserted.
11. Other additional documents….. Provide enough documents.
Please feel free to add others you think will highly support your application. Also, include a Table of Content for each section.
Note: I added the degree certificate and transcript under Section 1 because of space management (4mb per section on the old portal and 2mb per section on the new portal).
You can include yours under Section 4 if you have enough space to do so. It is discretionary to manage your space and upload as many relevant documents as you can, in support of your study permit application.
- 2022 NOV/DEC Second Series: Over 10,000 candidates fail Mathematics
- 2023 Teachers Promotion Exams: How to request Index numbers and Study Centres
- Top Research Papers to Support Your PhDs in 2023
- Top 10 Strategies to survive the Winter as an International Student in America in 2023
- Categories of Staff that qualify for Top Ranking Allowances in the GES
Check This Out: Senior High School Selection Guidelines for 2022 BECE Candidates
How to write and Address a Letter of Sponsorship as a School in the GES HERE
How to write and address any form of Letter to the Ghana Education Service HERE
How to write and Address an Application for Car Maintenance Allowance as a Teacher HERE
Check This Out: Top 10 Steps to Register and write Exams in KATon Computing Training Workshop
Check the SHS Grading System HERE
Download the 2022 basic and shs Academic Calendar HERE
Check This Out: JUST IN: Coalition of Concerned Teachers sacks acting President King Ali Awudu
Prospective Students can also check out the Admission Deadlines for Tertiary Institutions in Ghana as well as their Entry Requirements before Applying.
They can also check the institutions’ cut off pointsandHow to Applyto the various Tertiary Institutions in Ghana as well as the institutions’ Fees Schedulesfor any particular Semester or Year.
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get theNaCCA/GES Standard-Based Lesson Plans HERE
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
Download the Teachers Guide on SBCand CCP Curriculums HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition of the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥