Ferdinand | EducationGhana | January 16 | Top 10 Strategies to survive the Winter as an International Student in America in 2023
International Students to any University in the world are those students that move to other countries for educational purposes. It can be a student moving from Ghana to the United State of America or a Nigerian moving from Nigeria to Ghana for schooling.
Schooling in some countries means you need to adjust to the weather conditions in such countries if their weather conditions are different from that of your home countries.
This article seeks to guide students from any country moving to the United States of America in 2023 for education pur[oses, to know how to survive the winter.
Winter is a very cold weather or season where the weather goes extremely cold in uncertain parts of the world including the US.
Students should note the following guidelines on how to survive the winter as international students
- Wearing Hand Gloves: Hand Gloves are very secure for all students to be able to prevent the cold from affecting their fingers.
2. Hat: International Students are advised to wear hats to prevent the cold from affecting their head and face when going to lectures or returning to their hostels.
3. Scarf: A scarf is a long piece of cloth that is placed around the neck to prevent the cold weather from affecting the neck of students when going to or coming from school.
4. Water Resistant Shoes: These are shoes that water cannot penetrate to touch the feet of students. During winter, there is excessive cold, fleet and snow which will affect the feet of students.
5. Thick Winter Coat: Thick winter coats prevent students from feeling the direct cold directly on their bodies. As a student, you need to wear a coat to prevent health-related problems as a student.
Check This Out: Attendance Tracking and Biometric Clock-in System for Public Sector Workers begins 2023
6. Research the state of the cold in your area: As an international student, you must ask more questions about the area where your school is located. Every year and weather but there is a general state of cold weather in some major cities in America.
7. Take Caution when Travelling in town: As an international student, you need to be careful when travelling through the town since you do not know much about the happenings in the country or state where you may find yourself.
8. Take care of Your Health: Your health is very important so when you visit a different country or environment different from your usual environment, you need to be extra careful what you do that wouldn’t affect your health.
9. Be careful of Unknown People: As a visitor to America during the winter, you need to be very careful about the kind of people you associate yourself with. Associate with those that have any relationship with you or your area of study so that you can trust them for any important information when necessary.
10. Learn Indoors If Possible: For the sake of the bad weather, it is advisable to study your books indoors than move to the library of the weather is extremely cold.
In this article, we discussed the Top 10 Strategies to survive the Winter as an International Student in America in 2023.
Hope you are ok with it…