Dated this 20TT day of May 2022
NB: This writ to be served within twelve calendar months from the date of issue is reviewed within six calendar months from the date of that renewal.
The defendants may appear hereto by filing a notice of appearance either personally or by a lawyer at form 5 at the Registry of the court of issue of the writ at A defendant(s) personally may, if he desires, give notice of appearance by post.
State name place of residence or business address of plaintiff if known (not P.O. Box number).
1. The Plaintiffs are professional teachers who bring this action for and on behalf of themselves and 158 other professional teachers whose names and details are annexed to this Writ of Summons.
2. Defendant is the employer of all the 162 Plaintiff teachers herein.
Check This Out: NSMQ 2022: Top 10 Best SHSs in the Volta Region
4. The Plaintiffs further state that upon demand for the payment of the legacy arrears, Defendant instructed the Plaintiffs herein to send their names and other documents/data to Defendant for the legacy arrears to be paid.
5. The Plaintiffs have therefore sent their documents/data to Defendant as requested by Defendant but the Defendant has refused and or failed to pay the legacy arrears to the plaintiffs.
6. The Plaintiffs aver that in March 2016, their threats of a strike action resulted in a validation exercise at Mensvic Grand Hotel at East Legon, Accra, Smayak Hotel at Apam,
Check The SHS Grading System HERE
Download the 2022 basic and shs Academic Calendar HERE
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition to the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥