The University of Energy and Natural Resources, UENR mature applicants admission form has been released for the 2021/2022 academic year
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Mature Applicants for admission into undergraduate Programmes of the University of Energy and Natural Resources, Sunyani.
School of Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Renewable Energy Engineering
School of Sciences
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
School of Natural Resources
- Fire and Disaster Management
- Natural Resources Management(with options in)
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Forest Resource Management
- Land Reclamation and Restoration
- Social Forestry
- Hospitality Management
School of Management Sciences and Law
- Resource Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Professional French
School of Agriculture and Technology (Dormaa Ahenkro Campus)
- Agriculture with options in
- Animal Production
- Crop Production
School of Geosciences (Dormaa Ahenkro Campus)
- Climate Change and Sustainable Development
- Planning and Sustainability
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR MATURE APPLICANTS
- be at least 25 years old, and show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of date of birth which is at least 5 years old at the time of application;
- pass Mature Students’ Entrance Examinations conducted by the institution itself (English Language, Mathematics and an Aptitude Test).
iii. possess any of the following:
- Teacher’s Cert. ‘A’
- NVTI/NABPTEX Certificates
Check This Out: SDA College of Education, Koforidua announces Staff Vacancies for April 2021 – APPLY HERE
Applicants should purchase e-vouchers for Two Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GHS 250) at the following sale points:
- Finance Directorate, UENR Main Campus, Sunyani
- UENR Accra Office, located in the NCTE Building near Trinity Theological Seminary, East Legon (Contact person: Richard. Tel: 0246565451).
- GCB Bank Branches Nationwide
- GhanaPost Offices Nationwide
All applicants are required to complete the online application registration at https://admissions.uenr.edu.gh/ using the Voucher Number and PIN.
Submission of Completed Application Forms
Completed online application forms together with certified copies of certificates (Not Returnable) must reach the Senior Assistant Registrar, Academic and Students’ Affairs Division, University of Energy and Natural Resources, Sunyani until May 08, 2021. Applications that reach the University after this deadline willl not be processed.
Applicants shall be invited to participate in mandatory preparatory classes to enable them to prepare adequately for the entrance examination. The preparatory classes are scheduled for May 23-29, 2021 at the Sunyani Campus. The venues will be LT 1&2. Applicants would be required to pay Three Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHS 300) during the preparatory classes to cater for the preparatory classes and examination fees.
Applicants shall write the entrance examination (English Language, Mathematics and Aptitude Test) from May 30-31, 2021. Applicants who pass the entrance examination will be admitted into their chosen programmes.
Applicants who will need accommodation during the period are requested to contact the GETFund Hostel and make accommodation arrangements at reduced rates for students.
Check This Out: St. Ambrose College of Education, Dormaa announces Staff Vacancies for April 2021 – APPLY HERE
For further enquiries, please contact our Admissions Office on:
0553581475/0546300873/Whatsapp: 0553581475 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission to the University is transparently administered without any solicitations. Any applicant who makes any form of solicitation to any person for the purpose of gaining admission into the university does so at his/her own risk.
Check This Out: It is comparatively advantageous acquiring a Teaching Certificate from College than University – Ellis Ferdinand
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard – Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard – Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAEC Marking SchemesHERE
Get the NaCCA/GES Standard -Based Lesson PlansHERE
Get the WAEC BECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition to the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥