Successful applicants shall receive Text Messages from their respective Colleges of Choice to print their admission letters.
The successful applicants shall receive their Application Numbers as well as Personal Identification Numbers to be able to access their admission letters.
Applicants who could not receive their messages can still visit the notice board of their Colleges of Choice to check their names on the board.
Such applicants after finding their names on the board should contact the College Administration for further information regarding their Admission letters.
Selected applicants are expected to receive a text message confirming their selection.
Applicants should note the following
1. Check the inbox of the phone number used in the registration
2. Follow the link in the text message http://admission.ebitsapps.com
Nb: Text Messages Links depend on each College.
- Log onto the page using the APPLICATION NUMBER and PIN provided in the message
- Download admission letter, Acceptance Form and prospectus from the same site website.
NB. You can also check your name HERE OR https://admissionsghana.com/
Applicants can continue visiting the portal to check their names.
Check This Out: Ada College of Education 2021/22 Admission List Out – Check HERE
Steps When Using The Online Portal
- Select a school category from the menu above
- On the next page, select the academic year of the application
- Pick the school and proceed
Check This Out: It is comparatively advantageous acquiring a Teaching Certificate from College than University – Ellis Ferdinand
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition to the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥