EducationGhana| January 21|Eligibility Criteria: Applications are invited from qualified fresh undergraduate students to access the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund (VCSF) for brilliant but needy students for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Mode of Submission
Completed application forms should be submitted to the Dean of Faculty or Principal, CODeL latest by Friday, 11th February 2022.
Closing Date: Friday, 11th February 2022
- To be eligible to receive the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund (VCSF) award, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Ghanaian as defined by the Constitution of Ghana.
- Be an undergraduate student of UEW.
- Be enrolled on a non-Full fee-paying programme at the University.
- Must have the strong academic ability and have a financial need. That is, the applicant must produce evidence, with documentation, that he/she has strong academic potential but is financially handicapped to pursue higher education in UEW.
- Submit a completed Application Form for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund award before the announced deadline for the submission of the Form.
- The applicant must not be on a similar scholarship.
Check This Out: JUST IN: Jonathan Dzunu elected TTAG National President
NB: For further information, contact the Schedule Officer on 0246173283
Please download the VCSF Applications Form from the link below:
Download the 2022 basic and SHS Academic Calendar HERE
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition to the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥