EducationGhana| April 26| Study Centres for UCC 3 Semester Bachelor of Education Sandwich Programmes 2022/23:
The Institute of Education, University of Cape Coast, in collaboration with the
Ministry of Education and the Ghana National Association of Teachers (GNAT) runs
3-Semester Bachelor of Education (Post-Diploma in Basic Education) Programmes in
the sandwich mode.
This is to enable holders of a Diploma in Basic Education (DBE) to be upgraded to a Bachelor’s Degree. The third cohort commences on July/August 2022.
Interested applicants should apply at topup.ucc.edu.gh.
The deadline for application to the programme is 10th June 2022.
Qualified applicants will be enrolled automatically on their choice of programme.
Online teaching and learning will be adopted to support the traditional face-to-face
approach. Eligible students would be required to have a smartphone, tablet or any
device that would allow them to connect to the internet.
NOTE THAT ONLY those who have passed the Diploma in Basic Education
Examinations or having the DBE Certificate will be required to fill out the form online.
NO fee is required before filling out the application form online.
Applicants will be required to indicate the programme of their choice and the
Study Centre, in line with their elective subject areas.
⮚ B.ED. (Post-Diploma) Early Childhood Education
⮚ B.ED. (Post-Diploma) Primary Education
⮚ B.ED. (Post-Diploma) Junior High School (JHS) Education
Apart from the Early Childhood Education programme, applicants for Primary
and JHS programmes should choose centres that offer their corresponding elective
Applicants who are interested in studying the under-listed programmes are to note
the proposed study centres.
S/N PROGRAMME(S) STUDY CENTRES
1 • Religious and Moral Education: Tamale CoE, Tamale
OLA CoE, Cape Coast Ada CoE, Ada St. Teresa’s CoE, Hohoe
Presbyterian CoE, Akropong Berekum CoE, Berekum
JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL (JHS) ONLY
• Technical Skills: Ada CoE, Ada
• Home Economics: Wiawso CoE, Wiawso
Tamale CoE, Tamale SDA CoE, Asokore
• French: Tamale CoE, Tamale OLA CoE, Cape Coast
• Science: OLA CoE, Cape Coast
• Mathematics: Wiawso CoE, Wiawso
• Mathematics: OLA CoE, Cape Coast , Wiawso CoE, Wiawso
• Science OLA CoE, Cape Coast, Wiawso CoE, Wiawso
PRIMARY AND JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL (JHS)
• English Language: Tamale CoE, Tamale, OLA CoE, Cape Coast, Ada CoE, Ada,St. Teresa’s CoE, Hohoe, Presbyterian CoE, Akropong, Berekum CoE, Berekum
• Social Studies: Tamale CoE, Tamale , OLA CoE, Cape Coast , Ada CoE, Ada , St. Teresa’s CoE, Hohoe . Presbyterian CoE, Akropong Berekum CoE, Berekum
• ICT : OLA CoE, Cape Coast , Berekum CoE, Berekum , St. Teresa’s CoE, Hohoe
- Religious and Moral Education Tamale CoE, Tamale, OLA CoE, Cape Coast, Ada CoE, Ada, St. Teresa’s CoE, Hohoe, Presbyterian CoE, Akropong, Berekum CoE, Berekum
- Agricultural Science: Wiawso CoE, Wiawso
- Visual Arts: Offinso CoE, Offinso
- Performing Arts: Offinso CoE, Offinso
- Physical Education: Offinso CoE, Offinso
- Ghanaian Language(Dagbani and Gonja): Tamale CoE, Tamale
- Ghanaian Language (Dagaare, Kasem and Gurene): Tamale CoE, Tamale
- Ghanaian Language (Twi): OLA, CoE, Cape Coast , Presbyterian CoE, Akropong
- Ghanaian Language (Mfantse): OLA, CoE, Cape Coast
- Ghanaian Language (Ewe): St. Teresa’s CoE, Hohoe
- Ghanaian Language (Ga and Dangme): Ada CoE, Ada
1. Applicants are to access the online admission form through topup.ucc.edu.gh
2. Fees will include Tuition, Residential Accommodation and Feeding.
3. Applicants who are visually impaired or have hearing difficulty can only select
Presbyterian College of Education, Akropong, as their Study Centre
Check the SHS Grading System HERE
Download the 2022 basic and shs Academic Calendar HERE
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition to the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥