EducationGhana| June 30| 2022: Top Teachers’ Ranks in the Ghana Education Service:
1. Director General – Based on political appointment
2. Deputy Director-General
There are two deputies
a. One in charge of Access & Quality
b. The other is in charge of Management Services
3. Director I – Long service. They are the divisional/regional directors.
4. Director II – also long service – They are the District Directors.
5. Deputy Director – long service – They are usually appointed as assistant District Directors.
6. Assistant Director I – long service – Can be appointed as Circiut supervisor or heads of Senior High Schools.
7. Assistant Director II – Long service, and promotion upon acquisition of master’s degree or PhD. Can be appointed as a head of basic school.
8. Principal Superintendent – long service, and entry point for first-degree holders. The minimum requirement for appointment as a teacher in the Senior High school. Now the new Minimum for appointment as a basic school teacher.
9. Senior Superintendent I – long service – Four years of serving on the rank of Snr Supt II.
10. Senior Superintendent II – Entry point for Diploma certificate holders. Used to be the requirement for an appointment as a basic school teacher.
11. Superintendent I – long service, Four years of serving on Supt II.
12. Superintendent II – Entry rank for (Cert A) holders.
13. Pupil Teacher- The rank of those employed in the service with SSCE, WASSCE AND GCE as well as those who couldn’t pass all their papers in college before employment. Previously, whether you pass all courses in college or not, you will be posted before you take steps to redeem yourself.
Term 2: Nursery, KG to Basic 6 Weekly Scheme of Learning Download
Term 2 JHS 1 TO 3 Sample Weekly Scheme of Learning >>>> Download
Term 2 Week 1: Basic 7 (JHS 1) Sample Lesson Plans >>>>> Download
CCP Curriculum Training Manual for Basic 7 to 9 Teachers >>> Download
Check the SHS Grading System HERE
Download the 2022 basic and shs Academic Calendar HERE
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition to the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥
Credit: Informed Teachers Network