The National Teaching Council (NTC) has opened the results checking and registration portal for applicants who would like to register or resit their exams, as well as check their results.
According to the Council, results of prospective candidates who sat for the March 2020 Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (GTLE) has not been released.
According to the National Teaching Council, fresh candidates are required to pay an amount of GHȻ220.00 to register for the examination whilst resit candidates are to pay GHȻ100.00 for one (1) Re-sit paper.
The Council entreats candidates to make payment at any GCB Bank Ltd Branch nationwide, students are after registration to take PIN and Serial Number from the GCB Bank it made payment.
Check This Out: COVID-19 WASSCE: Grading System for 2020 WASSCE not affected by COVID-19 Pandemic – WAEC
How to register for 2021 Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (GTLE)
- Log onto the registration and results portal www.exams.ntc.gov.gh
- Click on Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (GTLE) link
- Enter your e-voucher Serial No. and Pin
- Fill in all the fields and remember to upload your Passport-size photograph
- Review the information provided and submit
- Print a summary of the inputs made.
The NTC online examination portal can be accessed using a computer or an internet-enabled device.
The National Teaching Council (NTC) portal is currently responding to results checking, new registration, and resist registration links are not functioning.
How to check NTC Licensure Examination results 2019/2020
The Teaching Council says at the appropriate time it will release the results of all candidates who sat for the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination on the NTC online portal for candidates to access.
- Visit the NTC results checking portal: https://exams.ntc.gov.gh/results or visit HERE
- Login in with your Personal Identification Number (PIN) and the Serial Number used during the registration for the examination.
- Thereafter, click on the Submit button to access your NTC exam results.
Candidates can also obtain their results at the colleges of education where they sat for the GTLE examination.
However, who failed the examination are required to join the next batch of candidates to write the examination as resisters, failed candidates will resist only course(s) that they failed.
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER 0506440219
Get the WAEC Marking Schemes HERE
Get the NaCCA/GES Standard -Based Lesson Plans HERE
Get the WAEC BECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE