cHECK tHIS oUT: UG SRC 2021 Yi Bi Boa Scholarship opens for Brilliant but Needy Undergraduate Students – APPLY HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR UG SCHOLARSHIP
You are required to read the eligibility page and complete appropriate online form and submit with all the relevant supporting documentation. It is important that you respond fully to all the questions on the form that are applicable to you. You may be asked for additional information if corrections are needed or if any information/response on your application is not clear.
The next step is an interview with shortlisted applicants. If your application is successful, you will receive written notification from the SFAO describing the kind of financial aid that you have been awarded. The award would be credited to your student account at the University of Ghana.
FINANCIAL AID FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
The SFAO is accepting applications from regular Main Campus students for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Please click here for more information:
- If you are applying for UG Scholarship for the first time or was unsuccessful with your previous application please complete the online SFAO FORM I (New applicants)
- If you have previously been awarded UG Scholarship 2020/2021 or an earlier one from SFAO, then please complete the online SFAO FORM II (Renewal applicants).
- If you have any questions you may call the Students Financial Aid Office on 0302-945312/0303-965240/0205-186904/ 0206804077 or send an email to [email protected]. You may also walk in during working hours to make enquiries.
Location No. 11 East Legon, Behind College of Basic and Applied Sciences
University of Ghana Students’ Financial Aid Office
P. O. Box LG 25 LEGON, ACCRA, GHANA.
The following are examples of documents that can be used to support applications:
- Official pay slip or payroll record of parents/guardians or the applicant.
- Recent school receipts/ bills of siblings of school going age.
- Tax return receipts– IRS, VAT, tabletop hawking receipts, etc.
- Birth Certificates (of siblings).
- Death Certificate or Burial permit (in case of death of a parent).
- Pension letter for retired parents/guardians.
- Bank Statements / Ghana Cocoa Board Farmers Association Passbook.
- SSNIT contribution statements.
- Money transfer receipts.
- National Health Insurance receipts (showing premium paid).
- Evidence of other dependents of parents/guardians.
- Any other supporting documents that you believe will assist in the processing, of your application.
It is important that your eligibility for student financial aid be based on accurate information. In doing so, together, we can ensure that the right students get financial support and that the integrity of the University of Ghana Students Financial Aid programme is preserved.
Misrepresentation in any form or manner shall render an application null and void. Any awards made based on a misrepresentation shall be withdrawn or refunded by the applicant, and in addition, he/she also may be prosecuted.
You are required to submit a completed application form with all the supporting documentation to the SFAO. It is important that you respond fully to all the questions on the form that are applicable to you. You may be asked for additional information.
For the submission of the applications with relevant supporting documents is Friday, 21st May, 2021 at 2:00 pm.
Check This Out: It is comparatively advantageous acquiring a Teaching Certificate from College than University – Ellis Ferdinand
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard – Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard – Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAEC Marking SchemesHERE
Get the NaCCA/GES Standard -Based Lesson PlansHERE
Get the WAEC BECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition to the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥