Following the approval of the 2021 budget of the University of Education, Winneba (UEW) on 24th December, 2020 by the Governing Council of the University, it is announced for the information of students and the general university community that:
- All students shall be required to make full payment (100%) of fees at the beginning of the Academic year (first semester) in order to be able to register online.
- At the beginning of each Academic year, registration deadlines would be communicated to students to enable them to plan their fees payment and register.
Check This Out: Adutwum sponsors 30 students to study Engineering at UMaT
- Upon payment of full fees, a student’s records would be automatically activated to enable him/her to register online.
- It is compulsory for all students to register for the relevant courses before being allowed to participate in examination/assessment/supervision. Final year students would be required to clear themselves before they would be processed for graduation.
- Graduate students who are unable to complete their programs on time shall be allowed an initial grace period of six (6) months. This may be extended for further six (6) months.
- Any further extension shall attract appropriate fees as approved by the Governing Council as follows:
|S/N||DURATION OF EXTENSION||% OF APPROVED FEE|
|3.||Above 6 Months||100%|
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard – Based Scheme of Learning (SOL) HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard – Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAEC Marking SchemesHERE
Get the NaCCA/GES Standard -Based Lesson PlansHERE
Get the WAEC BECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition to the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥