EducationGhana| March 22| Top List of Ashanti/Brong Ahafo Sector/ Zone Colleges of Education for the 2022 Academic Year:
T-TEL operates in all 46 Public Colleges of Education (CoEs) across Ghana to transform teacher education. Search the map to find more information on individual CoEs including a short description of the college, location, enrolment and contact details.
All 46 public colleges of education are collaborating with one of five public universities in Ghana to roll out a new B. Ed degree programme.
The five universities have produced a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) curriculum which the National Accreditation Board (NAB) has approved.
Entrants into Colleges of Education will now receive their academic certificates from one of the five public universities upon graduation.
Click here to see Universities and their affiliate Colleges of Education.
- Akrokerri College of Education
- Atebubu College of Education
- Agogo College of Education
- Berekum College of Education
- Mampong Technical College of Education
- Offinso College of Education
- St. Joseph’s College of Education
- St. Louis College of Education
- St. Monica’s College of Education
- Wesley College of Education
- St. Ambrose College of Education
- Al Faruq College of Education
- Agona SDA College of Education
Check the SHS Grading System HERE
Download the 2022 basic and shs Academic Calendar HERE
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition to the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All R-*ights Reserved.♥*–