Ferdinand | EducationGhana | February 25 | Top 10 Simple Steps to link Ghana Card to GCB Bank Account
In the wake of long queues at the Banking Hall, the Management of the Ghana Commercial Bank has created an online portal where cherished customers can link their Ghana Card Number to their Bank Account.
Customers of one of the most patronized Banks in Ghana will not have to be physically present at the premise of any branch of the Bank to have their Ghana Card number linked to their Bank Account(s).
The Bank of Ghana has directed the various Banks to accept only the Ghana Card as the only recognized ID for all Bank transactions.
Follow these easy and simple steps outlined below to link your Ghana Card Number to your GCB Bank account online at the comfort of your home.
Simple steps to link Ghana Card to GCB account
- Visit the official GCB Bank Ghana Card linkage portal at epay.gcbltd.com
- Click on ‘Link My Card’
- Enter your GCB account number
- Click ‘Continue’
- Select the applicable account details
- Choose either email or phone number for a One-Time Password (OTP) to be sent to you
- Enter the OTP to be verified as the account owner and click ‘continue’
- Enter the Personal ID Number on your Ghana Card
- Click on ‘Start Camera’ to begin photo verification
- Using your front camera, take a passport photo and upload
- Provide the last two (2) amounts transacted (Tnx) on the account
- Proceed to complete the verification process.
For your verification to be successful, there are some recommended guidelines on the format of the image (passport photo) to be taken in Step 10 should be.
Check This Out: Categories of Staff that qualify for Top Ranking Allowances in the GES
Recommended passport photo format
- The image should be a passport-sized photo, not a full picture
- It should be taken off a plain white or of white background
- It should be taken in full-face view, directly facing the front camera
- You should take the passport photo with a neutral facial expression, with both eyes opened
- Do not wear glasses when taking the photo
- Do not wear a hat or head covering that will obscure your hair or hairline. This is because for a successful verification, your full face must be visible, and the head covering must not cast shadows on your face.
- Headphones, wireless hands-free devices, or similar items are not acceptable in your passport-sized photo.
- Lastly, the image should be of good quality.
Once you have fulfilled these demands, your Ghana Card Number will be linked to your Ghana Commercial Bank account number without you joining a queue at the banking hall for it to be done.
Check This Out: Senior High School Selection Guidelines for 2022 BECE Candidates
How to write and Address a Letter of Sponsorship as a School in the GES HERE
How to write and address any form of Letter to the Ghana Education Service HERE
How to write and Address an Application for Car Maintenance Allowance as a Teacher HERE
Check This Out: Top 10 Steps to Register and write Exams in KATon Computing Training Workshop
Check the SHS Grading System HERE
Download the 2022 basic and shs Academic Calendar HERE
Check This Out: JUST IN: Coalition of Concerned Teachers sacks acting President King Ali Awudu
Prospective Students can also check out the Admission Deadlines for Tertiary Institutions in Ghana as well as their Entry Requirements before Applying.
They can also check the institutions’ cut off pointsandHow to Applyto the various Tertiary Institutions in Ghana as well as the institutions’ Fees Schedulesfor any particular Semester or Year.
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get theNaCCA/GES Standard-Based Lesson Plans HERE
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
Download Teachers Guide on SBCand CCP Curriculums HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition of the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥