Ferdinand|EducationGhana|November 6| Sir John Monash Scholarships for Excellence at Monash University 2023
Monash University invites students from all countries who have received a Monash offer or are currently enrolled at the university to apply for the Sir John Monash Scholarships for Excellence.
The undergraduate degree program at Monash Campus in Australia is eligible for this extremely competitive opportunity. For a maximum of four years during the course of your degree, you will receive $40,000 as a scholarship recipient.
Sir John Monash Scholarships for Excellence
This scholarship is offered to the 10 highest-achieving international students studying Australian Year 12 or International Baccalaureate in Australia.
If you have an ATAR of 98.00+ or equivalent, you will be automatically considered for this scholarship when you apply for a Monash undergraduate degree through VTAC.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Sir John Monash
Host Institution(s): Monash University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Full Scholarship
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Nationality: International Students
Application Deadline: Not Stated
To be eligible for Sir John Monash Scholarships for Excellence, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must enrol in a full-time degree program
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent
- Current Year 12 or International Baccalaureate in Australia
- Intending to enrol in an undergraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Applicants must have a proof of English Language proficiency.
Successful applicants for Sir John Monash Scholarships for Excellence will receive the following benefits:
- $10,000 per annum (48 credit points of study), up to a maximum of four years.
- An invitation to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional activities.
How to Apply
Interested applicants seeking for Sir John Monash Scholarships for Excellence are hereby informed that:
- No application is required.
- All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship can be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit the scholarships application page.