EducationGhana, June 6, Schools: The Northern Regional Minister, Hon. Alhaji Saani Alhassan Shaibu has cut the sod for the construction of 18 KG schools under trees across the 16 regions of Ghana.
The project is under the auspices of VALCO Trust Fund in collaboration with the Ministries of Energy and Education and the Ghana Education Service.
The ceremonial sod cut to represent the 18 constructions was held at Kambonsiya Community within the Karaga District in the Northern Region.
Other high profile personalities present at the event were;
- Hon Adam Mohammed Amin, MP, Karaga Constituency and a deputy Minister of Energy designate
- Chief Director, Ministry of Energy, Mr. Lawrence Apaalse
- Acting Board Chairman, VALCO Trust Fund, Mr Kwasi Osei Agyapong
- Executive Director, VALCO Trust Fund, Mr. Kelvin Kwaku Yeboah
- Representative of the Education Minister and the Director-General of Ghana Education Service, he is the Northern Regional Director of Education and the Acting Education Director for North East Region, Dr. Peter Attafuah
- The Acting District Chief Executive for Karaga, Hon Yabdow Alhasan and the Chief of Kambonsiya, Lana Mahamadu Gundaanaa who spoke through a Community Sub Chief Jankpehi Lana Abukari Dokurugu
The project is scheduled for completion within three months.
Credit: GES PR Unit, Headquarters
Check This Out: It is comparatively advantageous acquiring a Teaching Certificate from College than University – Ellis Ferdinand
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAEC Marking SchemesHERE
Get the NaCCA/GES Standard-Based Lesson PlansHERE
Get the WAEC BECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
Download Teachers Guide on SBC and CCP Curriculums HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition to the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥