Get In touch with Ellis Ferdinand on +233 506 440 219
Advertisement

    Schools offering the International Baccalaureate curricula in the Central Region

    school

    EducationGhana, October 15, IB:  The SHORTLISTED SCHOOL offers the International Baccalaureate (IB) curricula in the Central Region of Ghana as of the beginning of the 2021/22 academic year.

    Parents to know that not all of them have the accreditation from the National Schools Inspectorate Authority(NaSIA).

    1. Morgan International School (Gomoa Campus) Central Schools that offer the International Baccalaureate curricula in Ghana for the 2021/22 Academic year | 8

      Morgan International Community School is a co-educational secondary boarding school that opened its doors in August 2013 to students from all corners of the globe. MICS aspires to be a globally renowned centre for innovative international education. To achieve this, the school assures a welcoming, supportive and safe environment, the school fosters love for excellent learning that encourages the development of skills, knowledge, creativity, international-mindedness and multiculturalism.

      The school is located in Gomoa Manso which is the central region of Ghana. MICS offers the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program for students between the ages of 16-19 years; the Cambridge Upper Secondary (IGCSE), Lower Secondary and Primary Programmes for students within the age bracket of 4-14 years.

      The school was founded by Rev. Obed Danquah, who is a well-renowned entrepreneur in Ghana. MICS, currently boast over 40 classrooms, 194 rooms for accommodation and eco-friendly spaces for studying, leisure, worship, dining and extracurricular activities.

      The school has a total of Ninety-Five students from different nationalities, with 30% of our students being Ghanaian nationals and the other 70% are foreign nationals typically from the USA, UK, Germany, Italy, Sierra Leone, Nigeria and others.

      MICS opened a new branch in the year 2016 in East-Legon, Accra to provide a day school to students of ages 4 to 9 years and offers the Cambridge Primary Curriculum. It is anticipated that the primary school will feed the main school particularly for parents who desire their children to have a boarding lifestyle.

      Phyllis Hildebrant is the founding Head of School who started the administrative aspect of running the school from May 2012 to May 2016, she was the one who governed and managed the affairs of the school until she successfully completed her contract and handed over her position to Mrs Felicia Sackey who became the second Head of School. Mr Opoku BoakyeYiadom who has over 30 years of experience in education in general, out of which 17 years in international education is now the current Head of School.

      It is the only school in the central region as of the beginning of the 2021/22 academic year.

    school
    school SCHOOL

    SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219

    Get the  WAEC Marking Schemes HERE

    Get theNaCCA/GES Standard-Based Lesson Plans HERE

     

    Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE

    Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE

    Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE

    Download Teachers Guide on SBCand CCP Curriculums HERE


    ♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition to the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥

     

    Leave a Reply

    %d bloggers like this: