EducationGhana| January 25| Undergraduate Local Scholarship Application: The Ghana Education Trust Fund (GETFund) is accepting applications for Undergraduate (Diploma, Higher National Diploma and Degree Programs) Local scholarships for the 2021/2022 Academic year.
The effective opening date for applications is Friday, 21 January 2022 and the closing date for applications is Friday, 25th February 2022.
Check Business Courses being offered at the SHS in Ghana HERE
All applicants are required to complete their applications. form via the GETFund Scholarship Portal
- Scanned copy of signed Application letter
- Scanned copy of proof of Nationality (Copy of Passport / National I.D Card)
- Scanned copy of admission letter clearly stating the program duration in it
- Scanned copy of approved Fee Schedule(2021/22 Academic Year)
- Scanned copy of Secondary School Certificate results (WASSCE, CTVET, and any other certificate recognised by Ghana Tertiary Education Commission GTEC)
Check the SHS Grading System HERE
- Scanned copy of previous academic term transcripts for continuing students (where applicable)
- Scanned copy of previous Undergraduate Certificate (Degree, HND, Diploma) and corresponding transcript for applicants pursuing another Undergraduate certificate (Degree, HND) (where applicable)
Scan copy of signed application letters to be uploaded should be addressed to;
The Administrator, GETFund P. O. Box MB, 254, Accra.
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition to the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥