EducationGhana, May 29, NTC: The National Teaching Council (NTC) has outlined some relevant tips for successful registration of teachers for their licenses.
What will Cause Your delay at the Centre?
If you did not receive your registered number before going to the centre
Check This Out: GTEC confirms receiving cheque from Gov’t for the Payment of Teacher Trainees’ Allowances
What will cause a delay in getting your registered number?
- If you ail to register on the TPG Portal at tpg.ntv.gov.gh
- If you fail to upload your first professional certificate and first appointment letter.
- If you have changed your name but failed to upload your gazette or affidavit
- If you fail to fill in all required Spaces on the Portal
- If you fail to click on save after filling the required fields
- If you fail to attend t queries sent to you by the NTC usually via SMS or Email
What will you do if you have challenges?
Contact NTC on 0302986325, 0504962 042 and 0248 48 2180 or email them at it.ntc.gov.gh
Check This Out: It is comparatively advantageous acquiring a Teaching Certificate from College than University – Ellis Ferdinand
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAEC Marking SchemesHERE
Get the NaCCA/GES Standard-Based Lesson PlansHERE
Get the WAEC BECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
Download Teachers Guide on SBC and CCP Curriculums HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition to the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥