The University of Ghana Basic School is a primary school located on the campus of the University of Ghana in Legon, Greater Accra Region, Ghana. It was established at a temporary location in Achimota in 1955 to educate the children of university faculty and staff.
Check the SHS Grading System HERE
Are you interested in teaching in a private school?
Do you stay around Madina, Adenta, or Amrahia as well? Then there is an opportunity for you.
Are you a trained teacher with teaching experience?
Preference will be given to teachers in the following subject for primary and high school:
Check This Out: 21 Mandatory CPD Courses for In-Service Teachers in Ghana
INTEGRATED SCIENCE :
- setting up schedules, lesson plans and selecting learning material and resources that will help achieve curriculum objectives.
- Analyzing needs, interests, strengths, and weaknesses of students, and developing lesson plans in accordance with these factors.
- Monitoring progress and discipline, and keeping parents and school counsellors informed of learners who need extra support.
- Establishing classroom and debating rules, and ensuring all students obey the rules.
- Requesting appropriate textbooks and learning aids.
- Organizing field trips and ensuring permission slips are handed out and signed a timely manner
Check This Out: Rank-Based Training Topics for In-Service Teachers in Ghana
- SOCIAL STUDIES
Check This Out: UEW Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund 2021/2022 for Fresh Students opened – APPLY HERE
HOW TO APPLY
Email your CV and covering letter to :
Kindly indicate the Teaching Position
Application closing date: The deadline is February 25, 2022
Download the 2022 basic and shs Academic Calendar HERE
Check This Out: JUST IN: Coalition of Concerned Teachers sacks acting President King Ali Awudu
Prospective Students can also check out the Admission Deadlines for Tertiary Institutions in Ghana as well as their Entry Requirements before Applying.
They can also check the Institions’ cut off pointsandHow to Applyto the various Tertiary Institutions in Ghana as well as the Insitutions’ Fees Schedulesfor any particular Semester or Year.
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get theNaCCA/GES Standard-Based Lesson Plans HERE
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
Download Teachers Guide on SBCand CCP Curriculums HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition to the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥