Ferdinand|EducationGhana| October 28| Peki College of Education opens 2022/23 Academic Year Admissions
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the NEW FOUR-YEAR BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (B.Ed) DEGREE PROGRAMME for the 2022/2023 academic year.
WASSCE /SSSCE Qualification Applicants
The general requirement for admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Programme is as follows:
- CREDIT PASSES (A1-C6) in Six (6) subjects comprising Three (3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and Three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study.
- PASSES (A-D) in Six (6) subjects comprising Three (3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and Three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study.
General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advance Level Applicants.
- Have passes in three (3) subjects (at least, one of the passes should be Grade D or better), have credit passes (Grade 6) in five GCE Ordinary Level subjects including English Language, Mathematics, and a Science subject (for non-science students) and an Arts subjects (for Science students).
Advanced Business Certificate Examination (ABCE) Applicants.
- Have passes in three (3) subjects (at least, one of the passes should be Grade D or better).
- Have credit passes in five (5) subjects, including English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science, or Social Studies in the General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE)
Candidates who are yet to write either the 2022 WASSCE or NABPTEX examinations can also apply.
- All foreign qualifications should be referred to the Ghana Tertiary Education Commission (GTEC) for the determination of equivalences and eligibility for admission to Teacher Education Institutions in Ghana.
- It should be noted that the American SAT, TOEFL, etc. cannot in themselves be acceptable as entry qualifications into Ghanaian tertiary educational institutions.
BACHELOR OF EDUCATION PROGRAMMES ON OFFER
The College offers the following Programmes:
- Ed. Early Grade Education
- Ed. Primary Education
- Ed. JHS Education
- Online Application Procedure:
Applicants will first make a payment of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHC 200.00) into the Colleges of Education- Ghana Account at any branch of the following bank nationwide:
- Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited.
- Additionally, payment can also be made through mobile money wallet: Tigo Cash, Vodafone cash, Airtel Money, and MTN Mobile Money by dialing short code *924*8#from all networks, follow the prompt.
- Upon payment, applicants will be given the following information:
- Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- An Admission Application Serial Number.
- The Admission Website Address: https://admission.coeportal.edu.gh
With this PIN, applicants will then visit the Colleges of Education admission website: https://admission.coeportal.edu.gh and follow specific guidelines to fill the online application form.
Note: Applicants should select three Colleges of their choice for their Program and an accompanying Ghanaian Language.
- Applicants are advised to read and to ensure they fully understand all related instructions before completing the application form.
- Applicants are to note that application forms not properly completed will not be processed.
- After completing the online application form, an applicant will need to print a copy which should be sent with one passport photograph and a copy or copies of their results slip(s) by EMS priority envelope obtainable from Ghana Post nationwide and addressed to: The Principal of the applicant’s first College of choice.
- Applicants will be notified of the receipt of their applications by SMS (text message) and should therefore provide correct and reliable cell phone numbers when completing the form online.
- Applicants will also receive admission offer notifications by SMS and those who do not receive such notifications may understand it to mean that their applications were not successful.
- Applicants are to note that the Colleges will cross-check their results from the West African Examinations Council as part of the admission process. Applicants found to have submitted fake or falsified documents in support of their applications will be made to face the legal consequences of their actions.
NB: Applicants should note that Peki College of Education is affiliated to the: UNIVERSITY OF GHANA (UG)
The admission process will close on Monday, 31st October, 2022.
As Directed by the Principals of Colleges of Education (PRINCOF).
For further enquiries on the general Colleges of Education 2022/2023 admission and application modes click on the links below:
Check the SHS Grading System HERE
Download the 2022 basic and shs Academic Calendar HERE
Check This Out: JUST IN: Coalition of Concerned Teachers sacks acting President King Ali Awudu
Prospective Students can also check out the Admission Deadlines for Tertiary Institutions in Ghana as well as their Entry Requirements before Applying.
They can also check the Institions’ cut off pointsandHow to Applyto the various Tertiary Institutions in Ghana as well as the Insitutions’ Fees Schedulesfor any particular Semester or Year.
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get theNaCCA/GES Standard-Based Lesson Plans HERE
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
Download Teachers Guide on SBCand CCP Curriculums HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition to the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥