Ferdinand | EducationGhana | March 12 |NTC Accredited CPD Service Providers as of March 2023
The National Teaching Council (NTC) is an agency of the Ministry of Education mandated by the Education Act 2008 (ACT 778) to promote teacher professionalism in Ghana.
What do we do at NTC?
- License and Register teachers
- Develop and periodically review professional practice and ethical standards
- Provide a framework for Continuous Professional Development (CPD) of teachers
- NCollaborate with National Council for Tertiary Education (NCTE) to regulate teacher training
WHAT IS CPD?
Continuous Professional Development:
It refers to the process by which teachers maintain and enhance their knowledge, skills and experiences as they work after any initial training.
WHAT GOES INTO CPD?
These are essential trainings that every teacher is expected to attend through Professional Learning Community (PLC) programmes such as SBI, CBI, DBI.
Rank-based programmes (Community of Practice)
These are training programmes expected to be attended by teachers in specific ranks, classes, subjects or positions to deal with specific issues in relation to their assigned roles. (School Improvement Officers, Heads of Schools, HODs, Directors of Education, Subject Teachers etc)
These are pieces of training that are recommended by NTC based on needs assessment.
It is a detailed record of training programmes and activities attended by a teacher within a specified period, that is, between the issuance of the license to its renewal.
NTC Accredited CPD Service Providers as at March 2023
- 2022 NOV/DEC Second Series: Over 10,000 candidates fail Mathematics
- 2023 Teachers Promotion Exams: How to request Index numbers and Study Centres
- Top Research Papers to Support Your PhDs in 2023
- Top 10 Strategies to survive the Winter as an International Student in America in 2023
- Categories of Staff that qualify for Top Ranking Allowances in the GES
Check This Out: Senior High School Selection Guidelines for 2022 BECE Candidates
How to write and Address a Letter of Sponsorship as a School in the GES HERE
How to write and address any form of Letter to the Ghana Education Service HERE
How to write and Address an Application for Car Maintenance Allowance as a Teacher HERE
Check the SHS Grading System HERE
Download the 2022 basic and shs Academic Calendar HERE
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition of the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥