EducationGhana| February 22| NaSIA opens Applications for the Recruitment of Team Inspectors:
The National Schools Inspectorate Authority (NaSIA), is the Agency of the Ministry of Education responsible for providing an independent external evaluation of the quality and standards in all Pre-Tertiary Institutions in Ghana as enshrined in the Education Regulatory Bodies Act, 2020 (ACT 1023).
To this end, NaSIA is currently searching for experienced and highly analytical Team Inspectors to join our Inspection Panels to conduct inspections in all Pre-Tertiary schools, both public and private, in Ghana.
- The minimum entry requirement is a First Degree in any discipline from a recognized University (i.e Universities recognized and/or accredited by the Ghana Tertiary Education Commission (GTEC). Considerable school leadership, teaching or classroom experience may be an added advantage.
- This includes (retired) Teachers of both local and international curricula, Directors, Headteachers, Circuit Supervisors at the Pre-Tertiary level of both Public and Private schools.
- Lecturers (retired or active) from any recognized Tertiary institutions. Education Consultants, Retired Manager and Finance professionals or other experienced professionals with good work experience at the management level.
- Must be Computer Literate with enough experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must not be more than 62 years at the time of application.
- Serve on inspection and registration panels led by Lead Inspectors of the NaSIA to carry out inspection and registration of schools.
- Write and submit reports.
Team Inspectors are contract staff of the National Schools Inspectorate Authority (NaSIA) and are remunerated as and when they are panelled to conduct Inspections on behalf of the Authority. Team Inspectors are paid for work done on the submission of reports.
All Interested applicants should complete and submit an Application Form on NaSIA’s website or click the link: https://www.nasia.gov.gh/inspection/become-an-inspector/
Check This Out: 21 Mandatory CPD Courses for In-Service Teachers in Ghana
Applicants will be required to attach the following documents:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae with three (3) referees
- A brief Personal statement
- An Application Letter
- Scanned Copies of Certificates
Check This Out: Rank-Based Training Topics for In-Service Teachers in Ghana
The Inspector-General of Schools
National Schools Inspectorate Authority
Ministries Post Office, Accra.
Ameda Street, Yooyi Loop,
Near World Health Organization
Roman Ridge, Accra
Digital address: GA-089-1361
Interested Applicants can Apply HERE
Download the September 2010 SHS Fante Syllabus HERE
Check the SHS Grading System HERE
Download the 2022 basic and shs Academic Calendar HERE
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition to the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥