The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) School of Business postgraduate admission form for the 2020/2021 academic year is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the following Master of Science (MSc.) programmes in the KNUST School of Business.
MSc. Corporate Governance and Strategic Leadership WEEKEND in Accra –Adjiriganor
KNUST School of Business, in partnership with the International Finance Corporation (IFC), is offering this programme to deal with all topical issues in corporate governance globally and in the Ghanaian context. The programme will inform and equip students to effectively respond to the many governance challenges that organisations in the private and public sectors face today.
MSc. Air Transportation and Aviation Management WEEKEND in Accra – Adjiriganor WEEKDAY in Kumasi
This programme is positioned to train professionals to take up key responsibilities in transforming Ghana into an aviation hub across the sub-region. The programme focuses on equipping mid-career executives and recent graduates with the desired knowledge and expertise in handling the millions of passengers and thousands of tons of cargo passing through airlines and airports each year.
- One (1) Academic Year
- Applicants must possess an Honours Degree from a recognised University or Institution of Higher Learning.
- Applicants for the MSc. Aviation Management programme must have Business, all Sciences or Engineering background.
Mode of Application
Sale of E-Vouchers/Forms for admission is in progress.
Candidates must purchase an eVoucher by paying an application fee of Two Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢250.00) at the following banks: GCB, Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG), Ecobank or at the Accounts Officer of the School of Graduate Studies, KNUST.
- Upon payment of the application fee, candidates will receive an eVoucher containing an application number and PIN that will grant access to the online admissions portal.
- Candidates should then proceed to the online admissions portal (Here!) and begin the application process.
- Once the process has been completed, candidates MUST PRINT OUT 2 COPIES of the completed application form from the portal and submit them (by post) to the School of Graduate Studies together with all relevant documents (Photocopies of Certificates, Recommendation Letters, and Transcript for those attending KNUST for the first time) to the following address:
School of Graduate Studies
Deadline for the submission of application forms is 30th June 2020.
Only candidates who successfully gain admission will be notified subsequently.
NB: All International Applicants must generate logins and apply online. International applicants who are admitted will be required to pay an application fee of USD 200.00 before registration
Check This Out: Return all Near-Expiry Food Products to NAFCO – GES to SHS Heads
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER 0506440219
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard – Based Scheme of Learning (SOL) HERE
National E-Learning guidelines for Pre-Tertiary Institutions Out – CHECK HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard – Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAEC Marking Schemes HERE
Get the NaCCA/GES Standard -Based Lesson Plans HERE
Get the WAEC BECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE