The Ministry of Education (MoE) and the Ghana Education Service (GES) in collaboration with the USAID Ghana through the Learning Project seek to support Ghanaian Children during the COVID-19 Pandemic in a National Reading Radio Program in English and Eleven (11) official Local Languages.
In a quick response to the COVID-19 pandemic amidst the closure of schools in the country, the GES in a letter to all Regional Directors of Education, dated May 21, 2020, has entreated all Regional and District Directors of education to inform all headteachers to provide school data to the GES.
Check This Out: COVID-19: Introduce Shift System and employ more teachers amidst possible reopening of Schools – Educationist
All Headteachers in KG1, KG2, B1, B2, B3 and B4
For the collection of data of All pupils in KG1, KG2, B1, B2, B3 and B4 The Class Teachers and Headteachers are to play key roles towards the success of the programme.
The letter suggests that;
1. a) All KG1, KG2, B1, B2, B3 and B4 Class Teachers are to compile the list of all pupils and their parents/guardians’ contacts in their class.
1. b) Use the link:
https://forms.gle/YoW3p8MSwTsrXZZ8 OR visit HERE
and follow all the necessary instructions to complete the google form individually for all pupils in their class.
- Headteachers in Primary are also to complete the google form using the link:
https://forms.gle/cFkF9Dg9mfQ1c5AR7 OR Visit HERE
NB: This link is currently not working but shall be active by Monday, June 1, 2020
Responses to Questions Asked
- Region….. Western
- District… Sekondi-Takoradi Metropolitan Assembly
- Name of School… Write the exact name of the school in full. Eg, Bethel Methodist KG.
- Full name of pupil….. No abbreviation
- Sex of the pupil
- Grade of the pupil
- Mobile phone number of parent/guardian of the pupil
- Phone number of Class Teacher
It starts on Monday 1st June 2020 and ends on Friday 12th June 2020
Check This Out: Teacher Unions misunderstood GES’s proposal for reopening of schools – Ellis Ferdinand
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER 0506440219
National E-Learning guidelines for Pre-Tertiary Institutions Out – CHECK HERE
Get the WAEC Marking Schemes HERE
Get the NaCCA/GES Standard -Based Lesson Plans HERE
Get the WAEC BECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE