EducationGhana| April 21|How to take part in the NTC Free Digital Literacy Courses for Teachers in Ghana:
Teacher Portal Ghana is the hub for teacher licensing and record-keeping for the Continuous Professional Development (CPD) of teachers.
The portal aims to be the central point for data on all teachers in both the private and public sectors thus improving administration in the education sector.
How to take part in the NTC Free Digital Literacy Courses for Teachers in Ghana
- Visit this LINK to register
- Enter your email address (The same Email address used for your TPG Portal FOR YOUR LICENSE)
- On the dashboard, click on the three white bars located at the top right corner of the dashboard
- You will see “my courses” written in black and ”PD for Teachers” right beneath it. Click on It.
- Click on the ”PD for Teachers” Course to start the First lesson
NB: Wehn done with any aspect of the first lesson etc, try to click on the “MARK AS DONE” button anytime it is requested at any stage of the course.
6. After each lesson you must test you self by clicking on the ”TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE LEVEL” button to be assessed as part of the course.
7. After taking the Test, click on ”FINISH REVIEW” button to proceed to the next stage .
To register and enrol candidates can visit HERE to register
For Teachers who are finding it difficult to achieve the 100% in any of the courses visit HERE for guidance.
Check the SHS Grading System HERE
Download the 2022 basic and shs Academic Calendar HERE
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition to the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥