How to Apply for Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) Distance Education Programs for 2021/22 Academic Year.
On-line application e-vouchers can be obtained at the following places:
ECOBANK, HFC Bank, GCB Bank, UniBank and Fidelity Bank
Applicants should follow carefully the instructions on the voucher.
E-vouchers: May be purchased by bankers’ draft payable to the Institute of Distance Learning, KNUST from All IDL Centers,
- KUMASI– The Office of the Director, Institute of Distance Learning, New Examination Block, KNUST Campus, Tel 0247274661 or 0500482885
- ACCRA– Catholic Institute of Business and Technology, Adabraka (formally, Social Advance Institute); contact Michael Accra, Tel: 0500482875 or KNUST Accra City Campus, Accra; contact Mathias Adu Boahen or Luke Tel: 0542-482-876
- SUNYANI– the University of Energy and Natural Resources; Contact Mr. Alfred Appiah, Tel: 0500482877
- HO– Ho Polytechnic, Volta Region; contact Madam Paulina Adzoyi, Tel 0500482873
- TAKORADI– Takoradi Polytechnic; contact Mr Opintan-Baah Tel 0500482883
- KOFORIDUA– Gratis Foundation; Contact Mr Foster Ofori, Tel. 0244811805 or Fedelia 0500482874
- TAMALE– Tamale Polytechnic, Contact Dr. Abubakari Abdul-Razak, Tel. 0500482879
- BOLGATANGA– Bolgatanga Secondary School, Contact Mr. Zoogar Mukasa, Tel. 050482880
- WA Centre: Jihann Training College, Contact Mr. Dominic Wanaa, Tel. 0500482878
- CAPE COAST: Cape Coast Polytechnic, Contact Mr. K. A. Simpson, Tel. 0500482882
- TECHIMAN: Contact Mr Toura 0205782024
Check This Out: 2021 Rankings: Berekum, Wesley and Offinso College are Top 3 Best Colleges of Education in Ashanti and Bono-Ahafo Regions
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- ALL APPLICANTS ARE TO CAREFULLY READ ALL THE FOLLOWING TO THE END BEFORE STARTING THE APPLICATION PROCESS.
- Programmes would be mounted depending on the number of qualified applicants and only Centre’s with the requisite number of qualified applicants would operate. (please contact IDL office for details)
- Facilitation may be a blend of online and face-to-face sessions on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) at the proposed Centres mentioned above.
- The completed online forms should be posted using an EMS envelope to THE DIRECTOR, INSTITUTE OF DISTANCE LEARNING, KNUST-KUMASI, GHANA.
- The Dates Of Submission Of Application Will Vary From Year To Year
- All Applicants Are To Visit http://admissions.knust.edu.gh (Admission Portal) and complete an online application using the e-voucher provided.
- Two (2) copies of the Online Application should be printed and posted to THE DIRECTOR, IDL, KNUST, KUMASI, together with all relevant certificates and other required documents.
- Applicants Must Include In Their Application Forms Certified True Copies Of Their Certificates and 2 Referees’ Report.
- Applicants Must Ensure That They Purchase Distance Learning Forms NOT Regular School Forms To Avoid Complication.
- Only Results and/or Documents Provided By Applicants At The Time Of Submission Of Their Applications Shall Be Considered.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 0247-274-661 or 0500-482-885
KNUST-IDL: Accessing Quality Higher Education @ Your Convenience
Check This Out: It is comparatively advantageous acquiring a Teaching Certificate from College than University – Ellis Ferdina
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAEC Marking SchemesHERE
Get the NaCCA/GES Standard-Based Lesson PlansHERE
Get the WAEC BECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
Download Teachers Guide on SBC and CCP Curriculums HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition to the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥