Ferdinand | EducationGhana | April 1 | GNAT Data Bundle Offer introduces Lucrative Voice and SMS Bundles Starting April 1
INTRODUCTION OF VOICE AND SMS BUNDLES
An arrangement has been made to add a special Voice and SMS package as
supplementary to the Data bundle offer, details of which is outlined below:
Available packages and pricing
1. Heavily-discounted call rates
2. Free unlimited voice calls to a wider community of colleagues
3. Dedicated online contact support
How to get on onboard
1. Offer is open to only Registered beneficiaries on the Staff bundle offer
2. All active beneficiaries will be automatically onboarded in batches at zero cost
- Enrolled beneficiaries will receive an SMS, alerting them that they have been
onboarded and can, therefore, proceed to purchase their preferred bundles
anytime they wish through a short code.
All other details will be shared with enrolled beneficiaries upon successful onboarding.
- Top List of Regional and District GNAT Secretaries Recruited and Reposted in 2023
- GNAT to repost 12 District Secretaries after battling in Court
- Vodafone Ghana and Institute of ICT professionals to train 1,000 girls in Coding
- Top 24 Signs of a weak man
- Non-Performing Schools to be closed down – Adutwum
DELETION OF INACTIVE BENEFICIARIES FROM THE DATABASE
1. All beneficiaries who failed to make, at least, one request between January
and March has been deleted from the database, per the terms of the offer.
- Existing beneficiaries are, by this, urged to educate new colleagues who wish
to become beneficiaries of the offer and further advise them to note the terms
of the offer before signing up.
CHANGES IN COMMUNICATION ON THE GROUP CHAT PLATFORM
1. Communication on the main Telegram chat platform will from April, be limited
to “Admin-only posts’.
2. All updates and notices on our offers will be posted periodically by the Administrator periodically for beneficiaries on the platform to access or read and take note of.
- Beneficiaries are encouraged to direct all inquiries and complaints to the support team through 0550660800 only on Telegram chat.
Voice calls and SMS are still NOT encouraged.
PRICE REVIEW ON STAFF BUNDLE OFFER
1. Effective, April 2023, the 10GB and 20GB bundles can be accessed at Ghc27 and Ghc54 respectively.
This marginal adjustment is a result of the effect on compliance with the reviewed VAT rate by the service provider.
All are entreated to note and subsequently ensure that they have the required
funds in their mobile wallets before making their requests.
- 2022 NOV/DEC Second Series: Over 10,000 candidates fail Mathematics
- 2023 Teachers Promotion Exams: How to request Index numbers and Study Centres
- Top Research Papers to Support Your PhDs in 2023
- Top 10 Strategies to survive the Winter as an International Student in America in 2023
- Categories of Staff that qualify for Top Ranking Allowances in the GES
Check This Out: Senior High School Selection Guidelines for 2022 BECE Candidates
How to write and Address a Letter of Sponsorship as a School in the GES HERE
How to write and address any form of Letter to the Ghana Education Service HERE
How to write and Address an Application for Car Maintenance Allowance as a Teacher HERE
Check This Out: Top 10 Steps to Register and write Exams in KATon Computing Training Workshop
Check the SHS Grading System HERE
Download the 2022 basic and shs Academic Calendar HERE
Check This Out: JUST IN: Coalition of Concerned Teachers sacks acting President King Ali Awudu
Prospective Students can also check out the Admission Deadlines for Tertiary Institutions in Ghana as well as their Entry Requirements before Applying.
They can also check the institutions’ cut off pointsandHow to Applyto the various Tertiary Institutions in Ghana as well as the institutions’ Fees Schedulesfor any particular Semester or Year.
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get theNaCCA/GES Standard-Based Lesson Plans HERE
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
Download the Teachers Guide on SBCand CCP Curriculums HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition of the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥