Ferdinand| EducationGhana | December 13 | GETFund announces Undergraduate Local Scholarships for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
Effective opening date for GetFund Scholarship Application
According to GetFund, the effective opening date for undergraduate applications is Monday, 12th December 2022.
GetFund Scholarship Application Deadline
GetFund Undergraduate applications closing date for applicants is Tuesday 31st January 2023.
Procedure for GetFund Application
1. All applicants are required to visit the GETFund Scholarship Portal
(scholarships.getfund.gov.gh) to complete an online application form.
2. Applicant shall complete the online form with the required information and upload scanned copies of required documentation for vetting and shortlisting.
3. Shortlisted applicants shall be contacted after vetting processes are completed.
Requirements for GetFund Undergraduate Scholarship
Applicants shall submit scanned copies of the underlisted:
1. Signed Application letter
2. Proof of Nationality (Copy of Passport / Ghana Card).
3. Admission letter clearly st ting the program duration.
4. Approved Fee Schedule (2022/23 Academic Year).
5. Secondary School Certificate results (WASSCE, CTVET, and any other certificate recognized by Ghana Tertiary Education Commission GTEC) (where applicable).
6. Previous academic term transcripts for continuing students (where applicable).
7. Previous Undergraduate Certificate (Degree, HND, Diploma) and corresponding transcript for applicants pursuing another Undergraduate certificate (Degree, HND) (where applicable).
Applicants should ensure the above requirements have been fully complied with.
Please note that all correspondences shall exclusively be between the GETFund and the scholarship applicant.
Please be advised that scholarship applications shall be received ONLY through the Scholarship web application portal for processing.
All scholarship applications shall be addressed to:
GETFund P. O. Box MB, 254, Accra.
How to write and Address a Letter of Sponsorship as a School in the GES HERE
How to write and address any form of Letter to the Ghana Education Service HERE
How to write and Address an Application for Car Maintenance Allowance as a Teacher HERE
Check the SHS Grading System HERE
Download the 2022 basic and shs Academic Calendar HERE
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition to the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥