Ferdinand | EducationGhana |May 09|GES reinstates Fijai SHS Headmaster, Kenneth Agbomadzi after illegal Fees Interdiction
The Ghana Education Service (GES) has reinstated the suspended Headmaster of Fijai Senior High School in Sekondi in the Western Region.
His reinstateMent began May 8, 2023, after an investigative report by a committee set up by the GES to investigate the alleged collection of illegal fees by the Headmaster which found him innocent of all charges.
Read the Letter below:
- Anlo SHS: Teachers fight Headmaster over sharing of Intervention Cash
- History: St. Peter’s SHS Becomes First Public SHS to Launch an AI Laboratory
- Sonrise Christian High School wins maiden edition of the National Accounting and Business Quiz Competition
- Two Ghanaian Students from St James Seminary SHS, Sunyani top 2022 WASSCE
- Improve the conditions and performance of schools rather than closing them -Mahama to Adutwum
The Headmaster of Fijai Senior High School, Kenneth Agbomadze, has been interdicted by the Ghana Education Service (GES) over allegations of collecting illegal fees from students.
The interdiction, which takes immediate effect, was announced in a press statement issued by the GES on Tuesday, April 18, 2023.
According to the GES, Mr. Agbomadze is to hand over the administration of the school to the Western Regional Director of Education, pending the outcome of further investigation into the matter.
The GES has also set up an investigative committee to look into the allegations and has given the committee two weeks to submit its report to management.
The press statement signed by the Head of Public Relations at GES, Cassandra Twum Ampofo said the GES takes allegations of illegal fee collection “very seriously”, and will not hesitate to take action against any staff found to be engaging in such acts.
“The GES has a zero-tolerance policy towards the collection of illegal fees from students, and we will not hesitate to take disciplinary action against any staff found to be involved in such acts,” the release said.
The interdiction of Mr. Agbomadze comes at a time when the government is making efforts to improve access to education for all Ghanaians and eliminate all forms of barriers to education.
Check This Out Second Term Scheme of Learning for JHS 1 to 3
Check Out the 2023 Second Term Scheme of Learning for JHS 2
Check Out the 2023 Second Term Scheme of Learning for JHS 3
- GESOPS board of trustees demand GHC5,865 before responding to RTI requests
- How managers of the Second Tier Pension Scheme of GES Staff destroyed the Funds in the dark
- Study Leave with pay for the 2023/2024 Academic Year is Out
- Application for Teachers’ Assurance Letters to Districts for 2023/2024 Transfers Opens
- Top List of Regional and District GNAT Secretaries Recruited and Reposted in 2023
Check This Out: Senior High School Selection Guidelines for 2022 BECE Candidates
How to write and Address a Letter of Sponsorship as a School in the GES HERE
How to write and address any form of Letter to the Ghana Education Service HERE
How to write and Address an Application for Car Maintenance Allowance as a Teacher HERE
Check the SHS Grading System HERE
Download the 2022 basic and shs Academic Calendar HERE
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition of the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥