EducationGhana| August 08| GES begins Inter-Regional and District Transfers for the 2022/23 Academic Year:
The Ghana Education Service (GES) has announced the commencement of Inter Reginal and Inter/Intra District repostings for the 2022/23 Academic year.
Issuance of Assurance Letters
According to the GES, issuance of assurance letters would begin from the 11th of August to the 30th of September 2022.
The processing of applications to the headquarters will also begin in September 2022 and take effect from the beginning of the next Academic year, that is January 2023.
Process of Inter District Reposting for the 2022/23 Academic Year
An Applicant seeks an assurance letter from a preferred district within the region where vacancies exist.
The receiving District Director declares objection or otherwise, by issuing an assurance letter to the applicant.
- After securing the assurance letter, the applicant applies for reposting from his or her current district
- The district director writes a covering letter indicating his or her consent
- The applicant must attach all necessary documents (E.g Current payslip, assurance letter, certificates, bank clearance, etc)
- The district director forwards the applicant’s document to the regional education office
The regional director gives final approval
After the final approval is given, the current district director then releases the applicant to complete the reposting process.
NOTE; A teacher seeking inter-district reposting can only be released by their current district after the regional director has given the final approval.
Process of Inter-Regional Reposting for 2022/23 Academic Year
An applicant seeks assurance from the region of choice through their district/municipal/metro directors of education
Regional directors declare their objection or otherwise, by issuing an assurance letter to the applicants
- After securing the assurance letter, the applicant then applies for reposting from his or her current district
- The district director writes a covering letter after the applicant has completed an inter-regional form and attached all necessary documents (E.g Current payslip, assurance letter, certificates, bank clearance etc.)
- The district director forwards the applicant’s document to the regional education office for onward submission to the director general for final approval
- After the director general’s approval s given, the regional director issues a release letter to the applicant to complete the reposting process.
NOTE: A teacher seeking inter-regional reposting can only be released by the regional director after the director general has given final approval to the applicant.
Process of Intra-District Reposting for 2022/23 Academic Year
An applicant writes to the district director and attaches his or her current payslip, persona record form, certificate, bank clearance etc indicating his or her willingness to move from his or her current school to another school within the district.
The district director declares objection or otherwise,by issuing an approval letter to the applicant.
Term 2: Nursery, KG to Basic 6 Weekly Scheme of Learning Download
Term 2 JHS 1 TO 3 Sample Weekly Scheme of Learning >>>> Download
Term 2 Week 1: Basic 7 (JHS 1) Sample Lesson Plans >>>>> Download
CCP Curriculum Training Manual for Basic 7 to 9 Teachers >>> Download
Check the SHS Grading System HERE
Download the 2022 basic and shs Academic Calendar HERE
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition to the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥