Ferdinand | EducationGhana |May 08|Dzata Foundation commissions a 4-unit classroom block for the Ahwiam D/A Basic School
Today, Monday, May 8, 2923, the Dzata Foundation, in collaboration with the Hon. Samuel Nartey George office, commissioned and handed over a 4-unit classroom block built for the Ahwiam D/A Basic School to the Ningo-Prampram District Education Office.
The project which was 45% completed as of September 2022 when the Foundation took it over was built to ease congestion in the existing facilities.
The facility has two (2) air-conditioned teachers’ offices, 4 spacious classrooms with white marker boards and 50″ smart 4K TVs for interactive learning materials.
- Ghanaian Teacher Drowns in Volta Lake on His Way from School
- Odumase Basic School closed down after Youths attacked Teachers with Cutlasses
- C/R: Ofadaa Methodist Basic School roofing sheets stolen by thieves
- GES requests names of JHS 1 to JHS 3 Students for the 2022/23 Academic Year
- Vodafone Ghana and Institute of ICT professionals to train 1,000 girls in Coding
It also has reading corners, bags, book storage areas, and toilet and bath facilities for students and teachers.
The CEO of the Foundation Mrs Vera George expressed her delight to have been able to partner with the MPs Office to execute this flagship project and indicated plans to begin work on a 6-unit classroom block in the Prampram D/A Basic School and playgrounds in the Afienya, Mataheko, Mangotsonya and Lekpongunor Government schools.
Check This Out Second Term Scheme of Learning for JHS 1 to 3
Check Out the 2023 Second Term Scheme of Learning for JHS 2
Check Out the 2023 Second Term Scheme of Learning for JHS 3
- GESOPS board of trustees demand GHC5,865 before responding to RTI requests
- How managers of the Second Tier Pension Scheme of GES Staff destroyed the Funds in the dark
- Study Leave with pay for the 2023/2024 Academic Year is Out
- Application for Teachers’ Assurance Letters to Districts for 2023/2024 Transfers Opens
- Top List of Regional and District GNAT Secretaries Recruited and Reposted in 2023
Check This Out: Senior High School Selection Guidelines for 2022 BECE Candidates
How to write and Address a Letter of Sponsorship as a School in the GES HERE
How to write and address any form of Letter to the Ghana Education Service HERE
How to write and Address an Application for Car Maintenance Allowance as a Teacher HERE
Check the SHS Grading System HERE
Download the 2022 basic and shs Academic Calendar HERE
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition of the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥