Ferdinand | EducationGhana | January 18 |CAGD Mandates Submission of NIA Numbers for Government Employees
“The Controller & Accountant-General’s Department (CAGD) has issued a press release, making it mandatory for all Government of Ghana (GoG) employees on the GoG Mechanized Payroll to submit their National Identification Authority (NIA) numbers to their respective Human Resources (HR) offices. This move aims to integrate NIA numbers with the Integrated Personnel and Payroll Database (IPPD) system, streamlining payroll processes.”
The Controller & Accountant-General’s Department (CAGD) has issued a press release, announcing a mandatory requirement for all Government of Ghana (GoG) employees on the GoG Mechanized Payroll to submit their National Identification Authority (NIA) numbers to their respective Human Resources (HR) offices.
The objective is to integrate NIA numbers with the Integrated Personnel and Payroll Database (IPPD) payroll system, marking a significant step towards optimizing payroll processes.
In the press release, the department outlined specific steps and requirements for government employees to ensure a smooth implementation of this directive:
- NIA Card Acquisition: Employees without a valid NIA card are encouraged to visit the nearest NIA center to obtain one. This is crucial for participation in verification or re-verification exercises for subsequent salary payments.
- NIA Card Number Submission: Those who already possess NIA cards and those who obtain them after January 2024 are required to submit their NIA card numbers to their HR Heads by Monday, 4th March 2024.
- IPPD 2 Payroll System Integration: Heads of Human Resource Management Information System (HRMIS) and Personnel Processing Sections (PPSs) Offices are tasked with capturing NIA numbers on the IPPD 2 Payroll System by March 20th, 2024. This integration is vital for the re-verification of government workers and the timely payment of monthly salaries.
- Subvented Organizations: HRs of subvented organizations must add the NIA details of their employees to the salary systems before submitting requests for monthly compensation to the Controller and Accountant General for payment.
The Controller and Accountant General will communicate the dates and centers for the verification/re-verification of all Government employees to covered entities.
The Controller & Accountant-General’s Department emphasizes full compliance and cooperation from all covered entities, considering this initiative as a substantial advancement towards a more efficient and streamlined payroll system.
D. Scheme of Works
- Term 2 JHS 1 TO 3 Sample Weekly Scheme of Learning >> Download
- JHS 1 Social Studies Termly and Weekly Scheme of Learning >>>> Download
- JHS 1 Computing Termly and Weekly Scheme of Learning >> Download
- JHS 1 Science Termly and Weekly Scheme of Learning >>>> Download
- JHS 1 Ghanaian Language Termly and Weekly SoL > Download
- JHS 1 Career Technology Termly and Weekly Scheme of Learning > Download
- JHS 1 Mathematics Termly and Weekly Scheme of Learning > Download
- JHS 1 English Language Termly and Weekly Scheme of Learning > Download
- JHS 1 French Termly and Weekly Scheme of Learning > Download
Term 2: Nursery, KG to Basic 6 Weekly Scheme of Learning Download
- JHS 3 Second Term Scheme of Learning Download
- JHS 2 Second Term Scheme of Learning Download
Visit HERE to check out many more scholarship opportunities.
Get these important resources:
A. CCP Curriculum Materials
- CCP Curriculum for Basic 7 to 9 Download
- CCP Curriculum Training Manual for Teachers: Download
- CCP Curriculum Teacher and Learners Resource Packs: Download
- Power Point Presentation on CC Curriculum for Basic 7-9 Download
You can also Join our WhatsApp Group for the latest Admission Lists and Information
Join Our channel on WhatsApp for daily updates HERE
GET THE LATEST UPDATES IN EDUCATION IN GHANA
OTHER INSTITUTIONAL RANKINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
OTHER INSTITUTIONAL RANKINGS IN AFRICA FOR YOU
UPDATES ON THE TEACHERS’ NOTICE BOARD
OTHER UNIVERSITY AND COLLEGE ADMISSIONS NEAR YOU
APPLY FOR THE LATEST SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES NEAR YOU
2ND TERM SCHEME OF LEARNING AND LESSON PLAN FOR TEACHERS
Check This Out Second Term Scheme of Learning for JHS 1 to 3
Check Out the 2023 Second Term Scheme of Learning for JHS 2
Check Out the 2023 Second Term Scheme of Learning for JHS 3
- Top List of Regional and District GNAT Secretaries Recruited and Reposted in 2023
Check This Out: Senior High School Selection Guidelines for 2022 BECE Candidates
How to write and Address a Letter of Sponsorship as a School in the GES HERE
How to write and address any form of Letter to the Ghana Education Service HERE
How to write and Address an Application for Car Maintenance Allowance as a Teacher HERE
Check the SHS Grading SystemHERE
Download the 2022 basic and shs Academic Calendar HERE
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition of the source of the content. © 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved