EducationGhana| May 22| Best Steps on How to Add New Subjects to the Private WASSCE (NOV/DEC) Portal:
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) wishes to inform the general public that registration of candidates for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination for Private Candidates, will commence on Monday, 23rd May 2022 and end on Tuesday, 16th August 2022.
For detailed information on the registration procedure, prospective candidates are to log onto the WAEC website www.waecgh.org.
Best Steps on How to Add New Subjects to the Private WASSCE (NOV/DEC) Portal
After payment must have been made at the bank, Candidates wishing to change their Biodata and or add more subjects are required to use the Penalty module to do so.
To use this module, follow these steps:
1. Login with email and password, and select Penalty Type.
2. Make the required modification and submit following the same process as outlined in Fresh Registration above.
3. An invoice for the modification will be generated for candidates to print and take to the bank for payment.
4. Please note that these modifications will not be affected in the system unless payment is made at the bank.
Check This Out:NSMQ 2022: Top 4 Best SHSs in the Oti Region
CONFIRMATION PAGES (PRINTING OF CONFIRMATION PAGE)
Candidates are required to visit this site for the printing of the Confirmation Page after making a payment at the bank.
STEPS ON HOW TO REGISTER AS WASSCE 2022 PRIVATE CANDIDATE
Start the registration by creating a profile for yourself using a valid email address and password. This email address and password will be used for subsequent logins. On successful login or profile creation, you will be directed to the Registration Page.
FRESH REGISTRATION (PERSONAL INFORMATION)
1. Candidates are required to enter their surnames FIRST Before OTHER NAMES. You are also required to enter your personal information which includes: Name, Date of Birth, Region, Email Address, Postal Address, and Disability.
Note that your name must not be more than 40 characters. This includes spaces between the first name, last name and initials.
Your postal address must not be more than 60 characters, including spaces.
2. In addition to Personal Information, you will be required to supply Centre and Subject Information.
3. Select the region and centre at which you wish to write the examination. The exact venue will be assigned to you later.
4. Select the subjects you wish to register for the examination. Please note that the maximum number of subjects allowed is 8.
5. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD YOUR SCANNED RECENT PASSPORT-SIZED PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE. PLEASE MAKE SURE THE SIGNATURE YOU GIVE IS THE ONE YOU USUALLY USE.
Check This Out: NSMQ 2022: Top 10 Best SHSs in the Volta Region
6. The dimensions of the scanned photograph should be between 160pixels (Width) by 200pixels (Height). The dimensions of the scanned signature should be between 250pixels (Width) and by 150pixels (Height).
7. On completion of the Registration Form, Click on the Preview button to review your form.
Finally, with the click of Submit button, the system will complete the registration process and generate an Invoice showing amount due. You are required to print this invoice and take it to the bank for payment.
Check The SHS Grading System HERE
Download the 2022 basic and shs Academic Calendar HERE
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition to the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥