EducationGhana| May 03| 2021/22 held Licensure results of Nursing and Midwifery Students Out:
The 15th Governing Board of the Midwifery Council of Ghana (NMC) has approved the release of November 2021 to March 2022 held licensing examinations results, the management of the Ghana Nursing Council has announced.
“The Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana wishes to inform its cherished stakeholder that the 15th Governing Board of the Council has approved the release of held results from November 2021 to March 2022,” it said on Saturday.
Check This Out: List of TVET Competency-Based Training Programmes for the 2022 Academic Year
T20he NMC said the following licensing examination results held from 2021/2022 have been released;
1. Registered general nursing
2. Registered public health nursing
3. Registered mental health nursing
4. Rgsitered community psychiatric nursing
5. Registered midwifery
6. Post NAC/NAP midwifery
Check This Out: Senior High and Technical Vocational Schools in the Ahafo Region 2022
How to check 2021/2022 held licensing examination results
1. Visit the results checking portal https://nmc.gov.gh
2. Click on Online Services > online results
3. Select general code on the next page
4. Ente your Index number, contact number and date of birth and click on generate code. You will receive the code via SMS
5. Proceed on to check your results
6. Enter your index and the code you received
7. Print a copy of your results and proceed to register
Registration for successful candidates
1. Click on the congratulations button to fill out the registration form and submit it online
2. Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of ADB or GCB and proceed to the Nursing and Midwifery Council regional office with a copy of your results slip and pay-in-slip for registration.
Check The SHS Grading System HERE
Download the 2022 basic and shs Academic Calendar HERE
Check This Out: JUST IN: Coalition of Concerned Teachers sacks acting President King Ali Awudu
Prospective Students can also check out the Admission Deadlines for Tertiary Institutions in Ghana as well as their Entry Requirements before Applying.
They can also check the Institions’ cut off pointsandHow to Applyto the various Tertiary Institutions in Ghana as well as the Insitutions’ Fees Schedulesfor any particular Semester or Year.
SEND US YOUR STORIES FOR PUBLICATION VIA WHATSAPP NUMBER0506440219
Get theNaCCA/GES Standard-Based Lesson Plans HERE
Get the Ghana Education ServiceNew Standard–Based Scheme of Learning (SOL)HERE
Get the Ghana Education Service New Standard–Based Curriculum HERE
Get the WAECBECE, WASSCE, NTC Licensure Exam, and Teachers’ Promotion Exam Past Questions HERE
Download Teachers Guide on SBCand CCP Curriculums HERE
♥Copyright Notice: Content on This Website is Copyright Protected. No Part of this Content should be Reproduced without the Consent of the Author(s) or Recognition to the source of the Content.© 2020 Ellis Multimedia: EducationGhana.org: All Rights Reserved.♥